Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Israel is defending itself, plus they are our allies in the war on terror, we should be supporting them.

Supporting them in bombing children in playgrounds?

Supporting them in shooting at and wounding uniformed ambulance crew?

Supporting them in bombing hospitals?

Supporting them in targeting warehouses full of donated blankets and medical supplies?

It's all caught on film in the documentary "To Shoot An Elephant" as I have mentioned many times.

Bladesman please watch the film then come back on this thread and tell me if we should still support the activities outlined above.

http://toshootanelephant.com/

Israel is defending itself, plus they are our allies in the war on terror, we should be supporting them.

Since when does 'defending yourself' involve invading, occupying, ethnically cleansing and then forcibly "settling" land others have lived on for generations?

I am not getting into this arguement on here, there are too many Israel haters around

I hate racism, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, territorial expansionism... it would be great if hating and opposing such crimes in no way made it necessary for me to criticise Israel's conduct, sadly it does.

Israeli PM Netanyahou's plan to make Jerusalem the new Israeli capital is an outrage.

it's been the center of the Jewish world, for 3,000 years. Before that, the capital of the Kingdom of Israel was Hebron, forty minutes in a car these days from the Damascus Gate.

by contrast, Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab political entity, unilke say Damascus or Cairo.

and ?

what about the aborigines and american indians who have lived on there land long before the jewish calender started ticking

Archived