Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

What "claim" do "the Israelis.. have.. to their land"?

The Palestinians have compromised massively, the trouble is that the Zionists want the Palestinians to 'compromise' themselves into living upon tiny disconnected scraps of land making up a small proportion of the West Bank the airspace and borders of which Israel controls which is a compromise too far for anybody.

Because strangely enough, this is where they originated from. Also they built Jerusalem, albeit many thousands of years ago. Read my post without jumping down my throat, where do you suggest that the Jews make their home?

Also since the King David Hotel incident, I don't recall them being our enemy, unlike certain Muslims. I want it to be sorted out, but 100% appeasement to the Muslims is not the answer.

Because strangely enough, this is where they originated from. Also they built Jerusalem, albeit many thousands of years ago. Read my post without jumping down my throat,

Look at any bit of land and some ethnic group or other lived their at some point in the past does this mean that anyone who says their ancestors once lived somewhere have a legitimate claim to that land?

The celts used to live in England does this mean the Irish have a right to invade England and ethnically cleanse it?

Also not even the Jews themselves claim to have 'originated' in the "Holy Land" they've got a rather significant myth about travelling there from elsewhere and then committing genocide upon the existing inhabitants to seize it.

where do you suggest that the Jews make their home?

Not in the West Bank would be a good start, they had 78% of Palestine before 1967 why did they have to invade the rest of it?

Also since the King David Hotel incident, I don't recall them being our enemy, unlike certain Muslims.

Why are you talking about Muslims rather Palestinians, who are by no means all Muslims? What does it matter if "certain Muslims" have been "our enemy" so have "certain Catholics" that doesn't justify ill treating all people who happen to be Muslim or Catholic.

I want it to be sorted out, but 100% appeasement to the Muslims is not the answer.

"100% appeasement" what on earth are you blithering about? How is calling for an end to ethnic cleansing, occupation and apartheid "100% appeasement"?

Im sure the film is very moving and i will take time to watch it, however i have family in Israel, so i have to support them by default.

That's fair enough, personally however I think in general it's wrong to blindly support your country irrespective of whether it is right or wrong. I certainly did not support this countries wars in Iraq or Afganistan simply because I and my family live here, indeed I protested against them.

You need to draw the line somewhere!

Archived