Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

I'm not sure what planet you're living on but it seems to be populated with fairies, as I can only assume you are away with them. Please remember that the "Destroy Israel, Kill the Jews" bile was taught to Palestinian kids LONG before '67, it's by no way a recent thing. If you knew anything about the situation you'd aknowledge that. Also, can you please explain why the occupying governments of Egypt and Jordan didn't allow the Palestinians to form a country in '48? Israel is the only working democracy in the region, despite your deluded rambling. The Palestinians worst enemy is their own leadership, a bunch of corrupt crooks if ever there was one, no different to most other Arab leadership groups in the region. That isn't "Zionist propaganda", it's plain fact, whether you like it or not. Any minute now you'll throw in the "Israeli's are Nazis" Palestinian propaganda garbage, or can you resist the temptation?
Its amazing that the middle east muslims who are the real terrorists seem always get excused for their barbaric acts by the same members members on this forum.

Its amazing that the middle east muslims who are the real terrorists seem always get excused for their barbaric acts by the same members members on this forum.

No one is excusing anything, merely pointing out why there is such unrest in the region. It is only the fact that people dont want or care to see the truth in front of them. You can kick a placid dog into biting you if you do it enough

Lets dream for one min that Israel decided to pull down barriers, halt building,

hold talks about them pulling out of occupied territory ect.

Do you think you are likely get a more positive reaction than letting the next generation feel poverty and watch people shot around them. Both sides have witnessed fear and more of the same is not going to break the cycle.

Honest talks with no pre conditions is whats needed, its not like the problems stay regionally, its spilling over all over the world and both sides owe it to sort it out. Being in denial of the problems and carrying on is selfish and dividing

Palestine is the only country constantly under attack
And they don't break truces and fire rockets and shells into Israel from Gaza and lebanon, they should use the same route get in food and medical supplies that they bring the rockets without ant trouble.

Israel is the whipping boy for all the corrupt Arab/muslim states that surround it with greed and envy.

No one is excusing anything, merely pointing out why there is such unrest in the region. It is only the fact that people dont want or care to see the truth in front of them. You can kick a placid dog into biting you if you do it enough

The unrest in the region is caused by the smokescreen laid by corrupt Arab/muslim leaders who line their own pockets and missappropriate aid left right and centre, they use Israel as the smokescreen to divert attention away from their corrupt thieving conduct.

The unrest in the region is caused by the smokescreen laid by corrupt Arab/muslim leaders who line their own pockets and missappropriate aid left right and centre, they use Israel as the smokescreen to divert attention away from their corrupt thieving conduct.

It goes back a long way, remember Ali Baba and the forty thieves?:D.

Myself being of Jewish descent just wishes it could all be sorted out and people of all religions live peacefully together.

I am not naive enough to think that will ever happen.

Quite rightly it has been removed. I didn't see it but no doubt it is the usual anti Israel propaganda.

It is not removed but for a reason the forum was not showing the whole link go see it now..I added youtube link .Also you can type occupation101 on google and you can then check it out..but with your views I doubt it will make any difference to you,obviously you are a pro-israeli which let me remind you ,israel has stolen the identity of 5 british national and faked british passports to carry on assisination and that is why the british government has expelled an israeli diplomat ,so be carefull maybe one day they will use your passport and identity for their cause!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2451908450811690589

thats true, however the term "anti-semitic" usually refers to jews only

the word antisemitic has nothing at all to do with the word 'semite'. Words do not not necessarily form the sum of their parts - i.e. you can drive on parkways, and park on driveways.

The word itself was coined by a German Jew-hater by the name of Wilhelm Marr - antisemitsche. His aim was to make hating Jews sound more 'scientific' - i.e. a 19th century version of political correctness.

in its original German the word is never spelt with a hyphen, but as one word.

the confusion seems to have begun when an English dictionary took the decision to spell the word with a hyphen.

the word 'Semite' itself was originially used to refer to languages, not people. Semitic languages include Hebrew, Arabic, and Armhaic. Using 'Semite' to refer to ethnicities is frankly ridiculous. Half of Ethiopians speak Semitic languages, and half do not, this doesn't mean that they belong to different ethnic groups.

when the word is spelt with a hyphen, it gives Arabs the opportunity to turn round and declare, 'hey I'm a Semite myself. I speak a Semitic language, Arabic, just like Jewish Israelis speak a Semitic language, Hebrew. How can I possibly be an anti-semite?'

but antisemitsche, the word coined by Marr, has never meant anything other than predjudice against Jews.

Wilhelm Marr, Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr

Archived