Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Quite rightly it has been removed. I didn't see it but no doubt it is the usual anti Israel propaganda.

Harvest moon If you want something to watch then watch To Shoot An Elephant.

It shows embedded camera crew in Gaza as the bombs were falling, in fact I believe they were the only tv crew in Gaza that filmed the events.

The documentary film let's the video footage do the talking, there is no need for any anti Israeli commentary as the footage says it all.

Take a look for yourself.

http://toshootanelephant.com/

Look at any bit of land and some ethnic group or other lived their at some point in the past does this mean that anyone who says their ancestors once lived somewhere have a legitimate claim to that land?

The celts used to live in England does this mean the Irish have a right to invade England and ethnically cleanse it?

Also not even the Jews themselves claim to have 'originated' in the "Holy Land" they've got a rather significant myth about travelling there from elsewhere and then committing genocide upon the existing inhabitants to seize it.

Not in the West Bank would be a good start, they had 78% of Palestine before 1967 why did they have to invade the rest of it?

Why are you talking about Muslims rather Palestinians, who are by no means all Muslims? What does it matter if "certain Muslims" have been "our enemy" so have "certain Catholics" that doesn't justify ill treating all people who happen to be Muslim or Catholic.

"100% appeasement" what on earth are you blithering about? How is calling for an end to ethnic cleansing, occupation and apartheid "100% appeasement"?

Who's kicked your cage?

Is it not an Islamic pledge to wipe out the Jews who reside in Israel and Palestine? I'm not condoning the actions of either side, but do appear to take a more balanced view than you on the subject. A 3200 claim to the 'Holy Land' is pretty strong, however Muslim fudamentalists see Israel as a winnable target, nuclear weapons launched from Iran could easily destroy the majority of the state of Israel.

I don't know about anybody else, but whenever I hear any West Bank settlers being interviewed they appear in the main, to be Hasidic Jews from the USA. These guys are as fanatical as their Islamic rivals, don't hold your breath waiting for peace to break out.

Harvest moon If you want something to watch then watch To Shoot An Elephant.

It shows embedded camera crew in Gaza as the bombs were falling, in fact I believe they were the only tv crew in Gaza that filmed the events.

The documentary film let's the video footage do the talking, there is no need for any anti Israeli commentary as the footage says it all.

Take a look for yourself.

http://toshootanelephant.com/

Why? this was after the Palestinians had been using human shields to fire rockets into Israel in the hope of killing all and sundry, or is it one rule for the Israelis and one for the terrorists scum?

You seem to have a strange set of values.

Iran isn't going to launch nuclear weapons at Israel, that's just paranoid propaganda.:(
There are people on here who don't believe that oh so peaceful, tolerent Iran has declared that Israel should be wiped out. I'm not sure if this is before or after they've shot all the homosexuals ans lesbians.

Who's kicked your cage?

Is it not an Islamic pledge to wipe out the Jews who reside in Israel and Palestine? I'm not condoning the actions of either side, but do appear to take a more balanced view than you on the subject..

You must be joking, balanced view, there's more chance of peace in the middle east.

Why? this was after the Palestinians had been using human shields to fire rockets into Israel in the hope of killing all and sundry, or is it one rule for the Israelis and one for the terrorists scum?

You seem to have a strange set of values.

Like I said take a look at the film first then make a comment.

My values set isn't strange at all, I have stated many times that firing rockets into Israel should be condemed but let's not give Israel carte blanche to bomb the hell out of the Gaza when the vast majority of the population are ordinary citizens.

Again take a look at the film, bombs drop without notice and NO outgoing fire is heard before hand......so the argument that the IDF only fire because they were being fired upon holds little water.

Also the unarmed ambulance crew were carrying a dead body on a stretcher and they STILL got fired upon.......can you NOT see that is wrong?:huh:

There are people on here who don't believe that oh so peaceful, tolerent Iran has declared that Israel should be wiped out. I'm not sure if this is before or after they've shot all the homosexuals ans lesbians.

Iran may not be perfect but the current Iranian leadership has never actually said it wants to physically "wipe out" Israel.

Like I said take a look at the film first then make a comment.

My values set isn't strange at all, I have stated many times that firing rockets into Israel should be condemed but let's not give Israel carte blanche to bomb the hell out of the Gaza when the vast majority of the population are ordinary citizens.

Again take a look at the film, bombs drop without notice and NO outgoing fire is heard before hand......so the argument that the IDF only fire because they were being fired upon holds little water.

Also the unarmed ambulance crew were carrying a dead body on a stretcher and they STILL got fired upon.......can you NOT see that is wrong?:huh:

The Israelis justfiably retaliated in an organised military campaign.

Aren't the majority of Israel ordinary citizens?

Nobody said at that moment rockets were being fired, the fact is that they'd been fired for a consideable period of time, long before Israel gave them chance to heed the warnings about justfiable reprisals.

I also saw hamas terrorists carrying guns whilst dressed as womed in Burkas, no doubt if one had been shot you'd say that it was an unarmed woman, granny, disabled, pregnant woman with a propoganda video to go with it.

Archived