Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

I was about to say that size might also be a factor, but it seems while iran is as big as i thought it was, iraq is bigger than i thought it was lol

I admit I was wrong about Soviet support of Iran, but China definitely supplied weapons to Iran.

I am also sure that amongst Iraq's main weapons used against Kuwait and the allies were Chinese silk worm missiles!

Dropping a nuclear bomb is in a entirely different league to 9/11.

The only nuclear weapons to have been used are the first atomic bombs by the US, but would the US have dropped the bombs if they knew Japan also had a nuclear bomb that they could retaliate with.......I doubt it.

Why; don't the victims die as much?

Dropping a nuclear bomb is in a entirely different league to 9/11.

The only nuclear weapons to have been used are the first atomic bombs by the US, but would the US have dropped the bombs if they knew Japan also had a nuclear bomb that they could retaliate with.......I doubt it.

Japan may have had a nuclear weapon what they didn't have was the means to deliver it, also Russia was prearing an invasion of the North island of Japan.

What the anti Israel (GCP) mob don't care to accept either is that when Saddam was lobbing Scud Missiles into it's territory Israel would have been perfectly justified in retaliating with nuclear missiles but they showed remarkable restraint.

Can you imagine Saddam or any of the other surrounding Arab Muslim rogue states showing such restraint?

What the anti Israel (GCP) mob don't care to accept either is that when Saddam was lobbing Scud Missiles into it's territory Israel would have been perfectly justified in retaliating with nuclear missiles but they showed remarkable restraint.

Can you imagine Saddam or any of the other surrounding Arab Muslim rogue states showing such restraint?

That's a load of rubbish and the type of dangerous thinking that the Israelis are guilty of and needs condemnation from every quarter.

'The kids throw stones so we will fire bullets' is not a million miles away from 'They use scuds so we will use nukes'

There is no justification EVER to use nukes. not even if your Jewish and you have are paranoia that the world is out to get you.

Israel would have been perfectly justified in retaliating with nuclear missiles

No they wouldn't.

That would be a disproportionate response.. Oh, and most of the scud missiles were downed by the (US supplied) "patriot" missiles.

Two words the Arabs and Persians should never forget, "Samson" and "option". If ever they get luckier than the luckiest 1000 people who ever lived put together and somehow manage to destroy Israel, they are, quite simply, going to burn (and no virgins for them either).

When will your average Arab/Persian in the street realise this and at the same moment realise that their leaders have been feeding them the "Destroy Israel, kill the Jews" line to distract them for the corrupt regimes they live under?

it might be an idea that instead of guessing where Saddam's Iraq got their arms to take a look at this graph, courtesy of the Stockholm Peace Research Institute :

http://www.command-post.org/archives/002978.html

as Iraq was a Soviet client state, not surprising that they got almost 60% of their weapons from them in dollar terms between 1973-90. Next up is China and France, with 25% roughly between them. The Czechs and Poland come next, with 10% between them. Those five nations account for 95% of the weapons Iraq bought in that period, 1973-90. There's 5% left.

over that 17 year period, when Iraq was spent billions of dollars on weapons, the UK is nowhere, and the USA is next to nowhere.

Two words the Arabs and Persians should never forget, "Samson" and "option". If ever they get luckier than the luckiest 1000 people who ever lived put together and somehow manage to destroy Israel, they are, quite simply, going to burn (and no virgins for them either).

When will your average Arab/Persian in the street realise this and at the same moment realise that their leaders have been feeding them the "Destroy Israel, kill the Jews" line to distract them for the corrupt regimes they live under?

Can you tell me how you interpret this ,If it is really what the media is feeding you everyday is right??

http://lookfromabove.com/news-politics/ahmadinejad-meets-with-jews-against-zionism

and can you also tell me why iran has the biggest jewish concentration in the middle east outside isreal.

read this : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6257611/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-Jews-in-Iran.html

stop being hypocrite and open your eyes...

How very true, you don't have to be a blind man with a white stick to see the reality.

Anyone with half an ounce of gorm knows that the Israelis are disliked by the arabs because they show them up as sheep being led up the garden path by corrupt officials.

Archived