Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Harvest moon you seemed to have avoided answering this:

Do you think it is right for the Israelis to set up check points that deny Palestinians the right to get treated quickly in hospital should they ever need emergency care?

Also I take it you condone Begin's taking of 91 lives?

If you'd been constantly suicide bombed by this scum wouldn't you take precautions?

The Israelis first duty is to their owns peoples well being.

The palestinians are not short of anything in reality it is just that their leaders priorities are elsewhere.

Palestinian and other muslims take more lives everyday than the miniscule 90 that you are carping about, the difference is I don't condone that either but I can understand Begins frustration sfter what the jews had recently suffered.

'the arabs'? israel has started a nuclear arms race in the middle east - iran will attempt (probably unsuccessfully) to match them, and will do so with the blessing of all who fear Israel -which is most of the people of the world who fear war - nukes aint safe in anyone's possession, let alone those who think their God gave them a piece of land and the freedom to do whatever the hell they choose to keep it.
Nobody has anyting to fear from Israel unless they're stupid enough to try it on.

Nobody has anyting to fear from Israel unless they're stupid enough to try it on.

oh I like your turn of phrase 'try it on' -Israel is amongst the world's most aggressive states, it has destroyed much of south lebanon, keeps much of its citizens (that's what they are) in effective giant concentration camps, has undeclared nukes ready to go in far less than 45 minutes (nuclear mines in the golan heights), is one of the states in the world that openly discriminates against christians- (15% of palestinians are Xian),kills opposition spokespeople using forged passports of 'friends',accuses opponents of anti semitism (including brian eno - a proud jew) etc etc etc. -sooner or later, the 'west' are going to have to front the fundamentalist israli right up if we are to be taken seriously by the rest of the world who look on with horror.

'try it on'?????

If you'd been constantly suicide bombed by this scum wouldn't you take precautions?

The Israelis first duty is to their owns peoples well being.

The palestinians are not short of anything in reality it is just that their leaders priorities are elsewhere.

Palestinian and other muslims take more lives everyday than the miniscule 90 that you are carping about, the difference is I don't condone that either but I can understand Begins frustration sfter what the jews had recently suffered.

Yeah, that's right the average Palestinian is awash with everything they need!

Now is it right that Israel to this day has denied the Palestinians simple building materials to rebuild their homes demolished by the 2008 bombings?:confused:

What are the Israeli leadership scared of?............ bricks used as weapons!:suspect:

Will you qualify that last comment that I bolded please?:huh:

keeps much of its citizens (that's what they are) in effective giant concentration camps.

Israel's Arab citizens number 1.3 million, 20% of the population, with equal rights under the law to every other Israeli. I assure you that none of them live in concentration camps, but do in fact enjoy a higher level of political freedom than Arabs anywhere else in the Middle East.

kills opposition spokespeople.

spokesperson? The man was a murderer who had posed in pictures with Israelis he had murdered and was engaged in acts supposed to bring about the destruction of Israel and the Jews, in accordance with the Hamas charter.

nuclear mines in the golan heights

bull.

is one of the states in the world that openly discriminates against christians.

source? Freedom of religion in Israel is at the highest level it's ever been.

15% of palestinians are Xian

not 15% of Palestinians living in Palestinian territories. Most Palestinians in the United States for example, are Christians. In the territories, it's more like 5%. Christians have fled Palestine, partly because of the emergence of Islamist movements like Hamas, that unlike Israel, definitely do discriminate against Christians, or any non Sunni Muslims. Worldwide, Christians make up 30% of Palestinians.

Bethlehem, was 90% Arab Christian in 1948. Now it's less than 20% and falling.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

You should remember tho's words when the Palestinian freedom fighters are throwing bricks at Israeli tanks because they have very little ways to defend themselves, remember when they are trying to get arms across through tunnels because they have little options open to them when the Israelis have slammed the door of negotiation in their faces, remember it the next time you see a Palestinian lad bent over his dead farther because if you understand the true facts then you will understand where tho's freedom fighters are coming from and why.

Thankfully it made them keep their promises and let them set up the promised homeland whilst freeing all the Jews (GCP) held in British run 'Concetration Camps' in Cyprus.
And at the expence of the British taxpayer to no doubt, maybe you would have prefered it if they were in German 'Concetration Camps' ?

Talk about un grateful.

You should remember tho's words when the Palestinian freedom fighters are throwing bricks at Israeli tanks because they have very little ways to defend themselves,

Ahh that's why Israel won't allow badly need bricks and building materials into the demolition site that is Gaza.

Wouldn't want to get their brand new tanks scratched, think of the cost for new paintwork!:(

Archived