Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Israel attacks a convoy not even in its territorial waters. Thinks it's OK.

Israel flies missions over Lebanese territory breaking security council resolution, Lebanese forces retaliate. Israel unhappy.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hqnsjn-X8BvXzzReH6y_fnKghfxQ

Sheer hypocrisy.

I saw that on Press tv last night.

I also watch Netanyahu addressing his own people, telling then why the Gazan blockade is necessary.

It's Iran!

If the blockade is lifted then it allows Iran free access to Gaza, and of course that's going to lead to Armageddon (Netanyahu didn't use the words Armegeddon but you get the picture he was trying to paint).

To me it smacks of desperation,

After most of the international community including the US and UK are condemning the blockade in it's current form, Netanyahu uses scare tactics to try to jusify the blockade and also try to put the spot light back on Iran.

Netanyanhu might be able to play his own public for the fool but I think even the US won't be convinced by Netanyahu's argument.

Israel attacks a convoy not even in its territorial waters. Thinks it's OK.

Israel flies missions over Lebanese territory breaking security council resolution, Lebanese forces retaliate. Israel unhappy.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hqnsjn-X8BvXzzReH6y_fnKghfxQ

Sheer hypocrisy.

Whether the convoy was in territorial waters or not is not the argument ,irrespective of the legality of the warning they were warned ,they chose to ignore the warning.they were either very foolish or they decided to call the bluff,either way they acted stupidly ,or maybe thet knew what would happen but were prepared to sacrifice lives just to cause the reactions that we are seeing.

maybe thet knew what would happen but were prepared to sacrifice lives just to cause the reactions that we are seeing.

yes people are aware that israel always acts with excessive force and brutality :thumbsup: even when not in danger and likes to play the terrorist card.

no one on that boat had a conviction for terrorist activities or israel would have said

Your at war you warn the enemy not to run a blockade the enemy ignores you ..what do you do ?

Your at war the enemy hides in school yards and fires rockets at you...what do you do ?

Its not the Israelis fault the Palestinians insist on continuing causing trouble and then pleading hard done by..it seems to be a natural trait of musims

Ever wondered WHY they are "at war" as you put it.

The Israeli's promised to vacate the occupied territories and broke the promise.

They are even now building more settlements on Palestinian land.

Any country which invades and occupies the land of another can expect that there will be some kind of retaliation - as with the French Resistance or the I.R.A. and look at our death toll in Afghanistan.

Does no one ever learn anything from history.

Wouldn't we have "continually caused trouble" if Hitler had invaded and occupied Britain?

Our fault ? as in whom?

Noddy did you think the bombing of the King David Hotel which killed 90 people of various nationalities, many of them hotel staff was justified?:huh:

....because former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin did....he was one of the bombers.:mad:

Noddy did you think the bombing of the King David Hotel which killed 90 people of various nationalities, many of them hotel staff was justified?:huh:

....because former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin did....he was one of the bombers.:mad:

Im not commenting on the bombings all Im asking Jason Bourne is his meaning of the word our ..is he Palestinian ?

Ever wondered WHY they are "at war" as you put it.

The Israeli's promised to vacate the occupied territories and broke the promise.

They are even now building more settlements on Palestinian land.

Any country which invades and occupies the land of another can expect that there will be some kind of retaliation - as with the French Resistance or the I.R.A. and look at our death toll in Afghanistan.

Does no one ever learn anything from history.

Wouldn't we have "continually caused trouble" if Hitler had invaded and occupied Britain?

I thought Palestine originally a long time ago belonged to the Jews before Saladin conquered the country.

Im not commenting on the bombings all Im asking Jason Bourne is his meaning of the word our ..is he Palestinian ?

I'm not Palestinian.

Were the Israelis were justified in bombing the King David Hotel, killing dozens of British soliders?

I thought Palestine originally a long time ago belonged to the Jews before Saladin conquered the country.

not bothered answering the question so here you go

If hitler had occupied britain would you and your family have sat back or been 'terrorists/ freedom fighters' to rid the occupier from your land ????

and give it up with that old line about jews being there before what about the red indians and aborigines what of there land ? carbon dating has put them indigenous to the lands long before the jewish calender started ticking.

Archived