Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

while it is true what you are saying about the war needs two sides to start a war,but what you can't see ,is this war justified or at least is the amount of firepower used is justified.I won't argue with you that the creation of Israel was based on killing and using guns against palestinians by the israelis at that time because you are a pro-israeli and you will defend this statement and we wont end such argument but what I want you to think about is why most of the israeli attacks are so brutal and against innocent people.Yesterday 5 palestinians gunmen were shot by israeli forces no nobody came here and argued about that .There is one kidnapped Israeli soldier in hamas hands while there are more than 11000 palestinian civilians in israeli prisons including babies and mothers and children.Unless you don't consider palestinians to be human beings just like the people you defend on here

The only thing I am pro is pro me ,I just don't like to see a one sided argument I don't really care if they want to blow each other to bits that's their business,it just seems all so senseless

"The only thing I am pro is pro me ,I just don't like to see a one sided argument I don't really care if they want to blow each other to bits that's their business,it just seems all so senseless"

It doesn't affect you, why should you care...but its in your name (and ours) Our taxes bailed out banks which funded arms companies which produced arms which went to Israel and ended up killing unarmed innocent civilians.

Sure modern day life will find its distractions for you. Hey its the world cup coming up!

"The only thing I am pro is pro me ,I just don't like to see a one sided argument I don't really care if they want to blow each other to bits that's their business,it just seems all so senseless"

It doesn't affect you, why should you care...but its in your name (and ours) Our taxes bailed out banks which funded arms companies which produced arms which went to Israel and ended up killing unarmed innocent civilians.

Sure modern day life will find its distractions for you. Hey its the world cup coming up!

how is it in my name,as Mohammed Ali once said when refusing to join the draft..".No vietnamese ever called me a n*****"..I feel the same way

I just explained how it is...Do you want me to go into more detail?

I seem to remember Ali was against the killing of civilians by a vastly superior american military?

So this was a statement in protest against the murder of vietnamese countrymen/women/children by imperialist predominantly white causican nations. "No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters"

Whereas you have no opinion...no compassion for these people.

I seem to remember Ali was against the killing of civilians by a vastly superior american military?

So this was a statement in protest against the murder of vietnamese countrymen/women/children by imperialist predominantly white causican nations. "No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters"

WELL SAID THAT OTHER MAN ! (or woman :D)

I didn't say anything about compassion I said that if they wanted to blow each other to bits that's up to them,nothing I either say or do,or anybody else on here for that matter,is going to over ride the religious hatred these two sides hold for one another,It doesn't matter how good outsiders intentions are its all a matter of religion Muslims .v. Jews,time hasn't relsolved the hatred so what chance now.

isreal created by USA to create trouble in middle east, it,s not rocket science ask henry kissingger (been a warmongger for NWO for last 50 years) dont blame bush /blair there just puppets)

How thick can you get or is it just general ignorance?

The land was promised to the Jews by God and Moses took his people there. The Romans took the land from the Jews and gave it to the Arabs. The land is Jewish recommended to them by God, you can't get a higher endorsement than that. Would you go against God's word?

Archived