Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

I don't know, Im asking the question. Its a cert none of the places in the region got anywhere with armoury without outside interests after their monies.

Trouble is selling arms has consiquences that can make it un profitable in the long term, especially if you get dragged into the conflict to clear it up. Look at Iraq as a brilliant example.

The original British were the Celts who were there before the Romans, Vikings and Scandinavians.

The Welsh and native people of Cornwall are the remnants of the Celtic inhabitants

Sorry to continue the derail but...

That's not true. The first people in Britain were nomadic hunter-gatherers that you can't really stick a tribal label on. The 'celts' you refer to are the people who lived in Britain during the Iron Age and even then, those people would not have identified themselves as Celts since the term really only came into use in the 17th century.

Back on track...

Owership of a land by previous populations is not a strong argument anyway. As people point out, many of the countries and peoples around today would have to give up 'their' land in order to allow the original people back. It's just not feasible.

How thick can you get or is it just general ignorance?

I don't know if you're trolling or not, so here goes :)

The land is Jewish recommended to them by God, you can't get a higher endorsement than that. Would you go against God's word?

The Jews certainly went against God's word. Read up the 'ol New Testament, and see what they got up to!

x

If so, then Britain and the USA are also rogue states, since we also have targetted, and killed, the military leaders of organisations like the Taleban which are dedicated to our destruction.

sir when was the last time in world history a taliban / afagani pustun attacked the UK? or the U.S.A ??!!

since when have the Taliban claimed they whant to destroy us? prior to us invading for the 3rd time?

How thick can you get or is it just general ignorance?

The land was promised to the Jews by God and Moses took his people there. The Romans took the land from the Jews and gave it to the Arabs. The land is Jewish recommended to them by God, you can't get a higher endorsement than that. Would you go against God's word?

the only problem is the European Ashkenazi jews who make up the majority are from Khazar decent ( meaning their ancestors were converts to the faith & originate in Europe )

the only problem is the European Ashkenazi jews who make up the majority are from Khazar decent ( meaning their ancestors were converts to the faith & originate in Europe )

That's right.

Most of the 'Jews' in Israel have no Jewish blood in them at all. Their ancestors did not even set foot in the Middle East, yet they are allowed to dispossess Palestinians who've lived on that land for the last several hundred years.

I did mention this in an earlier post, but sadly, like all my fantastic posts, people just choose to ignore them :)

x

Sorry to continue the derail but...

That's not true. The first people in Britain were nomadic hunter-gatherers that you can't really stick a tribal label on. The 'celts' you refer to are the people who lived in Britain during the Iron Age and even then, those people would not have identified themselves as Celts since the term really only came into use in the 17th century.

Back on track...

Owership of a land by previous populations is not a strong argument anyway. As people point out, many of the countries and peoples around today would have to give up 'their' land in order to allow the original people back. It's just not feasible.

Sorry to stay off track but actually we did give them a name they are called the beaker people for self explanatory reasons, the only things we know about them is that they made rather good beakers and had a fetish for stone circles whose existence is still a constant mystery.

As stated whether the jews were there or not a thousand or so years ago is irrelevent since the indigenous population are the ones who have been forcibly removed since the 1940s.

The north and south america comparison is quite apt since most of the jewish population of israel are immigrants just as they are in the americas and you can equate the palestinians with the indian population.

And you can also make the same comparison between the military capabilities of the settlers and the land grabbing without compensation, and the forcing of indigenous populations off their land into reservations.

History is one of my favourite subjects and it is fascinating to find examples of it repeating as it often does.

For further reading try this site http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ it was one of the many many places i have used for research.

Sorry to stay off track but actually we did give them a name they are called the beaker people for self explanatory reasons, the only things we know about them is that they made rather good beakers and had a fetish for stone circles whose existence is still a constant mystery.

As stated whether the jews were there or not a thousand or so years ago is irrelevent since the indigenous population are the ones who have been forcibly removed since the 1940s.

The north and south america comparison is quite apt since most of the jewish population of israel are immigrants just as they are in the americas and you can equate the palestinians with the indian population.

And you can also make the same comparison between the military capabilities of the settlers and the land grabbing without compensation, and the forcing of indigenous populations off their land into reservations.

History is one of my favourite subjects and it is fascinating to find examples of it repeating as it often does.

For further reading try this site http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ it was one of the many many places i have used for research.

There's nothing like getting your info from unbiased sites is there

As stated this is one of the places i have used for research and whilst you may call it biased it does at least make the effort to reference the majority of it's information.

I could have used links to various sites or given other points of reference but if you are that interested in the subject you'd do well to go to the effort of doing your own research it is more rewarding.

As stated this is one of the places i have used for research and whilst you may call it biased it does at least make the effort to reference the majority of it's information.

I could have used links to various sites or given other points of reference but if you are that interested in the subject you'd do well to go to the effort of doing your own research it is more rewarding.

If the Jews were driven into the sea or eradicated by some other method, who would the Arabs blame for the world's problems then ?

After all they are responsible for global warming/cooling, shark attacks, oil spills, earthquakes, economic downturns, bankruptcies, childhood obesity and anything else that springs to mind.

If you want to use biased information don't try to cloak it as factual. :suspect:

Archived