Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Gaza, one of the most densely populated tracts of land in the world, is home to about 1.3m Palestinians, about 33% of whom live in United Nations-funded refugee camps.Israel Controls the sea ,air and check points except the rafah check point which egyptians control and with the agreement of Israel that check point is also blocked .So when an army bombard such a heavly populated area with f-16 fighter jets and tanks and rockets then innocent people get killed.You are surrounding them and dragging them to the corner what do you expect they will react.At least be honest and stop being hypocrite,you accept and give the rights to the Israelis and deny it to palestinians

you go and live like them and then come and tell me how you react later on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTLMt_XQjNE

Do you recognise the pathetic liers in this video???

Tell you what, I'll go to Gaza if you'll go to one of the Israeli border towns who get rocketed on a daily basis.

What gives Hamas the "right" to solely target civilians this way ?

As to the video I don't give it or the others from the Arabs any credibility at all.

I mean, we've seen videos of Mr Green Helmet moving through time and space, videos of Israeli rifles able to fire rounds that go 45 degrees or more and what about the ambulance pierced with an Israeli missile through the roof yet the inside wasn't even charred.

People "shot" in one leg and then limp on the other, fall off the stretcher and get back on unaided, you get the picture.

Pallywood is alive and thriving and ready to serve its next batch of gullible customers.

I think that the so-called Palestinians are lucky that they're not kicking off against the Russians, for example.

Tell you what, I'll go to Gaza if you'll go to one of the Israeli border towns who get rocketed on a daily basis.

What gives Hamas the "right" to solely target civilians this way ?

As to the video I don't give it or the others from the Arabs any credibility at all.

I mean, we've seen videos of Mr Green Helmet moving through time and space, videos of Israeli rifles able to fire rounds that go 45 degrees or more and what about the ambulance pierced with an Israeli missile through the roof yet the inside wasn't even charred.

People "shot" in one leg and then limp on the other, fall off the stretcher and get back on unaided, you get the picture.

Pallywood is alive and thriving and ready to serve its next batch of gullible customers.

I think that the so-called Palestinians are lucky that they're not kicking off against the Russians, for example.

Thank God there are other members here who don't look at the world solely through Arab coloured glasses.

Israels time will come when it will be defeated
And before it goes down they have the capacity to take all the Arabs with them, whereas if the Arabs had that capacity now they'd have already used it judging by the evil way they conduct themselves on a daily basis.

You reap what you sow.

You mean like if you "Fire rockets at unarmed Israeli women and children whilst hiding behind unarmed women and children" you'll get your ass kicked and quite rightly so.

Hey buster, nobody is defending Hamas. The problem is the disproportionate force used by the Israelis.

Like somebody else said they're behaving like the Nazis. One Israeli killed = hundreds/thousands of Palestinian lives destroyed. In the 1930s the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath, a Nazi, was killed by Herschel Grynszpan, a Jew, in Paris. One Nazi was killed, thousands of Jews suffered. The Nazis were just looking for a pretext, just like Israel likes nothing better than a pretext for punitive strikes against Palestinians.

The Nazis stole land, murdered women and children, demonized and systematically destroyed other populations. The Israelis do that too. How ironic.

Hey buster, nobody is defending Hamas. The problem is the disproportionate force used by the Israelis.

I didn't see any threads of protest from you when the Hamas terrorists cowards were randomly firing rockets into Israel from behind human shields.

What set of morons you seem to support.

I didn't see any threads of protest from you when the Hamas terrorists cowards were randomly firing rockets into Israel from behind human shields.

How many Israelis were killed by the thousands of rockets you claim were fired by KHamas?

I don't support Hamas. What they do is unlawful. But there needs to be perspective.

Rockets fired from Gaza are often homemade, low yield, fired into essentially rural territory and rarely injure, let alone kill anybody. During periods when rocket attacks are frequent Israelis can freely move out of range.

Contrast with Gaza where 1.5 million people are squeezed into a tiny area with no means of escape and subjected to 'shock and awe' military assaults using state of the art military technology accompanied by internationally banned munitions. So you have Gazan morgues overfilling with bodies of women and children, attacks by Israel timed to coincide with school home times. And all because Hamas blew some small craters in some farmland.

How many Israelis were killed by the thousands of rockets you claim were fired by KHamas?

Not too many but that's down more to luck than judgement.

Maybe the Israelis should start jumping into the path of the rockets, you know maybe even up the numbers a little. :gag:

I don't support Hamas. What they do is unlawful. But there needs to be perspective.

Rockets fired from Gaza are often homemade, low yield, fired into essentially rural territory and rarely injure, let alone kill anybody. During periods when rocket attacks are frequent Israelis can freely move out of range.

Contrast with Gaza where 1.5 million people are squeezed into a tiny area with no means of escape and subjected to 'shock and awe' military assaults using state of the art military technology accompanied by internationally banned munitions. So you have Gazan morgues overfilling with bodies of women and children, attacks by Israel timed to coincide with school home times. And all because Hamas blew some small craters in some farmland.

Aaah but, we have already had a justification that it's because Muslims attacked New York so it's fair game to attack Palestinians as revenge for those attacks. These guys are totally consumed by hate to even see the human suffering of the Palestinian people.

Not too many but that's down more to luck than judgement.

Maybe the Israelis should start jumping into the path of the rockets, you know maybe even up the numbers a little. :gag:

So the answer is not too many. The next question would logically be why the indiscriminate bombing of civilians as a collective punishment if those civilians only crime is to be born a Palestinian?

I have not seen any claim from the Israelis of having jumped one way or the other concerning rockets fired by Khamas. The rockets were ironically as a result of the frustration brought about by the blockade of the Ghaza strip.

Archived