Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

:roll:After all this time you still mess up with the quote button

The last major offensive against the Gazan residents was popularised as a war to stop rockets into civilian areas of Israel. The rockets attacks that started as a result of Israelis breaking the terms of the ceasefire. Here this might give you some understanding as to what happened from( http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/email/israels-attack-on-gaza-an-unjust-war )

You stated and inferred that the rocket attacks were due to frustration at the blockade of the strip.

Since this thread is about the current situation, to all intents and purposes you were using 2007 as a starting point.

Don't try to weasel your way out by chucking in red herrings.

You stated and inferred that the rocket attacks were due to frustration at the blockade of the strip.

Since this thread is about the current situation, to all intents and purposes you were using 2007 as a starting point.

Don't try to weasel your way out by chucking in red herrings.

It's all connected to the recent blockade oh wise one. :roll: The last bombing and destruction caused is still there with no materials to rebuild people's property and consequently their lives. This ship was carrying building materials amongst other supplies. The last invasion of Ghaza was to stop the rocket fire which as I mentioned was an escalation from the terms of the ceasefire having been broken by the Zionists.

How is that weaseling out of anything, if you are too simple to make the connections then can't blame others for your shortcomings.

It's all connected to the recent blockade oh wise one. :roll: The last bombing and destruction caused is still there with no materials to rebuild people's property and consequently their lives. This ship was carrying building materials amongst other supplies. The last invasion of Ghaza was to stop the rocket fire which as I mentioned was an escalation from the terms of the ceasefire having been broken by the Zionists.

How is that weaseling out of anything, if you are too simple to make the connections then can't blame others for your shortcomings.

You said in a previous post.

"The rockets were ironically as a result of the frustration brought about by the blockade of the Ghaza strip. "

I said that the rockets were flying BEFORE that.

You are weaseling out and please desist with the personal insults.

Debate civilly or don't debate at all. :gag:

How many Israelis were killed by the thousands of rockets you claim were fired by KHamas?
It was the Hamas cowards/terrorist wish/intention/aim to kill as many innocent Israeli men women and children as possible.

It is not my claim about these cowardly terrorist rocket attacks thay are fact.

"The rockets were ironically as a result of the frustration brought about by the blockade of the Ghaza strip. "

It seems to me that the general opinion is that Tab1 generaly twists the wording of posts.

The post that you quote explains the reason for my saying that,"The rockets were ironically as a result of the frustration brought about by the blockade of the Ghaza strip" Now either you fail to understand what you have apparently quoted or you are deliberately being obtuse. The frustration was indeed on the part of the Palestinians at having the terms of ceasefire violated by the Israelis. Maybe you don't want to face facts, which is understandable having a religious conviction and brainwashing that Israel can do no wrong.

Furthermore which insult are you referring to, as I don't recall insulting you at all, or at least no more than you have already done yourself by displaying a certain lack of understanding and shown yourself up as being lacking in some ways chuffinel?

It was the Hamas cowards/terrorist wish/intention/aim to kill as many innocent Israeli men women and children as possible.

It is not my claim about these cowardly terrorist rocket attacks thay are fact.

So we agree then that all terrorists are cowards? Rest can be discussed at length to prove who is actually terrorising whom. First things first All terrorists are cowards, do you agree with athat statement?

It seems to me that the general opinion is that Tab1 generaly twists the wording of posts.
I have said it before and is worth repeating fella, whichever username you choose to post under you simply cannot help giving away your prejudice and subject matter. Instead of calling for backup and playing to the gallery just post your opinion and let who ever wants to respond to your utterances. You'll get the hang of it one day once you get your head sorted out.:hihi:

So we agree then that all terrorists are cowards? Rest can be discussed at length to prove who is actually terrorising whom. First things first All terrorists are cowards, do you agree with athat statement?

You seem to be asking a question you've already answered.

The post that you quote explains the reason for my saying that,"The rockets were ironically as a result of the frustration brought about by the blockade of the Ghaza strip" l?

So what you're really saying is the two wrongs make a right other than the terrorist can do no wrong whilst the Israelis have to play by the rules.

Archived