Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

You seem to be asking a question you've already answered.
I have but you haven't and that my dear is nature of a question, when it's put to you then YOU are the one being asked to answer it.:roll: English is not your first language is it? I believe I have answered that before too but you can attempt it if you understand the question:hihi:

So what you're really saying is the two wrongs make a right other than the terrorist can do no wrong whilst the Israelis have to play by the rules.
No, read it again, it's an explanation of how the situation was arrived at from 2007 and was a response to chuffinell not you trying your best to twist words.

It was the Hamas cowards/terrorist wish/intention/aim to kill as many innocent Israeli men women and children as possible.

It is not my claim about these cowardly terrorist rocket attacks thay are fact.

You do have a point. Yes Hamas is a terrorist organisation. There is also an argument that Israel's actions against Gaza are state sponsored terrorism.

Neither side is right and you need to understand that. The attacks from both sides are abhorrent but personally my sympathies are more with the Palestinian civilians. They are almost completely defenseless against a state with a capability to project enormous (often illegal) force and with a low threshold for doing so.

Anyone who thinks the Middle-East problem will be resolved by the dissolution of Israel is sadly mistaken; the trouble goes back way before that. Even before the formalistion of Islam in the 7th Century, Arabs had a chip on their shoulder about everything.

Anyone who thinks the Middle-East problem will be resolved by the dissolution of Israel is sadly mistaken; the trouble goes back way before that. Even before the formalistion of Islam in the 7th Century, Arabs had a chip on their shoulder about everything.

The destruction of Palestine won't solve it either.

Where pray tell us did these Arabs with a chip on their shoulder live?

In the desert, where do you think they lived, at Woolworths?

The same desert that the Zionists threw them out of through ethnic cleansing, and the same desert that is being bombed to clear the Arabs from?:huh: Is Woolworths accommodating of one a half Million Arabs even after bankruptcy? You may wish to seem witty but so far come across as anything but.

The same desert that the Zionists threw them out of through ethnic cleansing, and the same desert that is being bombed to clear the Arabs from?:huh: Is Woolworths accommodating of one a half Million Arabs even after bankruptcy? You may wish to seem witty but so far come across as anything but.

And, the chip surfaces.

Archived