Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Ain't that a fact ?

He/she also starts insults when losing ground.

Yawn!

Change the record it's getting just a tad boring to accuse people of insults for calling them 'wise one' and 'my dear', get a life.;)

I have said it before and is worth repeating fella, whichever username you choose to post under you simply cannot help giving away your prejudice and subject matter. Instead of calling for backup and playing to the gallery just post your opinion and let who ever wants to respond to your utterances. You'll get the hang of it one day once you get your head sorted out.:hihi:

Here's an honest question.

Do you think that clearwater and I are the same poster under different names ?

And you call me paranoid. :loopy:

And, the chip surfaces.
That seems not to have answered the post you have just quoted chuff, why is that? Instead the guy who moans endlessly about being insulted goes for the personal insults, nice:hihi: oh dear, and cheap shot.

Here's an honest question.

Do you think that clearwater and I are the same poster under different names ?

And you call me paranoid. :loopy:

Who the hell is clearwater?:huh:

If your reference is to clearway no that is Tshombe who probably has been banned for being what clearway is doing now.

And errr yes you are being paranoid, you don't come close to Noddy or the Bangy or TheRat, or even Glamrock usernames to name a few :lol:

Yawn!

Change the record it's getting just a tad boring to accuse people of insults for calling them 'wise one' and 'my dear', get a life.;)

Isn't being accused of being simple a personal insult ?

It is in my circle my dear.

Who the hell is clearwater?:huh:

If your reference is to clearway no that is Tshombe who probably has been banned for being what clearway is doing now.

Sorry, my mistake I meant clearway whoever they are.

Isn't being accused of being simple a personal insult ?

It is in my circle my dear.

Then increase the size of your circle my dear, especially if you start to throw around sarky comments then be prepared for some retaliation, or are you too simple to comprehend that?:D

Sorry, my mistake I meant clearway whoever they are.

His boat seems to have been boarded by the authorities too just disappeared without trace, maybe under water or just under detention.:D

That seems not to have answered the post you have just quoted chuff, why is that? Instead the guy who moans endlessly about being insulted goes for the personal insults, nice:hihi: oh dear, and cheap shot.

Where are the personal insults from me ?

Put up or shut up my dear.

Are you even reading the same posts as everyone else ?

Your replies don't even make sense in the context of the topic.

How about getting back on topic with a post that's not smoke and mirrors ?

back to topic of course its a rouge state

they do what ever they want, where ever they want and dont answer to anybody.

Including murdering civillians in international waters.

Assasinating people in various countries (state sponsered terrorism)

Occupying neighbouring lands then promoting ethnic cleansing and building houses on stolen land.

What else could be a definition for a rogue state even North Korea or Iran dont do any of the above. ( well except not listening to anyone)

Archived