Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

back to topic of course its a rouge state

they do what ever they want, where ever they want and dont answer to anybody.

Including murdering civillians in international waters.

Assasinating people in various countries (state sponsered terrorism)

Occupying neighbouring lands then promoting ethnic cleansing and building houses on stolen land.

What else could be a definition for a rogue state even North Korea or Iran dont do any of the above. ( well except not listening to anyone)

You forgot a couple of cliches here.

How about nazis, genocide and palestinian victims to round out the list ? :gag:

Hate to be pedantic too but your grammar and spelling could use a little polishing along with your halo.

That seems not to have answered the post you have just quoted chuff, why is that? Instead the guy who moans endlessly about being insulted goes for the personal insults, nice:hihi: oh dear, and cheap shot.

tab1 take it easy on him mate,he must be insecure just like the rest of the pro-israeli lot here who moan and play the victim all the time and when you argue with them you can see how ignorant and pathetic these people are.If I was you I would put him in the corner of the block list or even better, just ignore him he is just amusing us here :)

Alot of talking going on here mate but a few posts are worth reading but definately not his.

The Israelis seem to think that if they allow unrestricted shipping movements into Gaza then their enemies will use that freedom to ship 'weapons of war' into Gaza.

Hamas has declared that it intends to remove Israel from the World map, but Israel is a 'fact of Life' as well as a legal State, so there can be little doubt that the Hamas 'declaration' is a pipe dream (Particularly as Israel already has enough weaponry to convert Hamas into a glass orb which will glow in the dark.)

OK, lets be pragmatic:

The UN (Under Wan-Ki Moon) wants Israel to rescind its maritime blockade (go check the law books: Israel is complying with international law)

Well, let the UN assume 'absolute responsibility' for any ill-effects which might smite Israel as a result of that sovereign nation ceding its rights in favour of the UN.

SO: If the Israelis give up their right to protect themselves under international law and Hamas launches a rocket (even one rocket) against Israel and that rocket causes (say) $3 million damage then the UN will pay that damage.

If the UN wants Israel to behavein a certain way, then presumably the UN is prepared to pay the costs.

I don't much like the Israelis (Sorry about that - nothing racist - merely personal)

BUT: I'm really fed up with hearing loads of crap about how the Israelis should give back the land they occupied (and particularly the land they won in the Golan heights.)

The '67 war was very real to me.

The King of Jordan's Personal Pilot's son (Bob) was a good friend of mine.

I had another friend (Chris) who was a Jew (English and blond-haired, but still a Jew.)

Then there was me and we were having the 7-day war.

Things did get heated (but fortunately, none of us were flying Muslim aircraft. ('Aircraft Ahmed'.)

During the war, there was a great deal of tension - and in my group, I was in the middle and didn't really understand it. At the end of the war, it was over.

The Jews didn't start the war - but the ended up winning it. I don't see why they should give the land back - they didn't start it, but they didn't come second, either.

If the Jews don't want Palestinians in Israel, then that's their right. Let the Palestinians grow oranges and vegetables (or whatever else they want to do) in Palestine and let them have un-restricted access to the Med through Gaza port. I've no doubt there would be a ready market for their stuff.

Why does Egypt not keep its border open full-time?

Why don't the Jordanians welcome their Palestinian brethren with open arms?

Why don't the Syrians welcome their Palestinian brethren with open arms?

(It wouldn't be because the Egyptians, Syrians and Jordanians have ' a problem' with their brethren, would it?

The same desert that the Zionists threw them out of through ethnic cleansing, and the same desert that is being bombed to clear the Arabs from?:huh: Is Woolworths accommodating of one a half Million Arabs even after bankruptcy? You may wish to seem witty but so far come across as anything but.

It seems to me that you are just an unhappy muslim, unhappy about everything that does not fit your views and even unhappy with the stuff that does. What is it precisely you want?

The Romans had trouble controlling the Jews and so took the land from them and gave it to the Arabs. The land was largely uninhabited, except for trade routes, before God told Moses to take the Hebrews there and settle in the land. The land was given to the Jews by God, you can't get a higher endorsement than that. It seems that you would defy God's word.

You forgot a couple of cliches here.

How about nazis, genocide and palestinian victims to round out the list ? :gag:

Hate to be pedantic too but your grammar and spelling could use a little polishing along with your halo.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

No Cliches chuffinel just facts and observations ;);)

perhaps you could give a better definition of a rogue state :gag:

It seems to me that you are just an unhappy muslim, unhappy about everything that does not fit your views and even unhappy with the stuff that does. What is it precisely you want?

The Romans had trouble controlling the Jews and so took the land from them and gave it to the Arabs. The land was largely uninhabited, except for trade routes, before God told Moses to take the Hebrews there and settle in the land. The land was given to the Jews by God, you can't get a higher endorsement than that. It seems that you would defy God's word.

So from the view that Arabs have had chip on their shoulder and lived in the desert, you have moved to personal issues and God giving the land to the Jews, why?

The answer to the question posed to you is, Yes it is the same desert that the Arabs lived in that is bombed to ethnically cleanse the area.

As for the God promis, do your own research and you way discover the Zionists are in breach of contract there too.

You do have a point. Yes Hamas is a terrorist organisation. There is also an argument that Israel's actions against Gaza are state sponsored terrorism.

Neither side is right and you need to understand that. The attacks from both sides are abhorrent but personally my sympathies are more with the Palestinian civilians. They are almost completely defenseless against a state with a capability to project enormous (often illegal) force and with a low threshold for doing so.

The palestinians are in the position they are in due to what is classed as a 'self infilicted injury', true their conduct has brought a sometimes over reaction by the Israelis.

You fire Rockets into a country and you get your ass kicked, you set off suicide bombs attacking civillians you get your ass kicked.

When will they learn to ignore their warmongering terrorist leaders and fanatical religious leaders and just get down to proving that they can live alongside the Israelis in a civilised manner.

to any pro israeli

why won't the zionist regime in israel accept international borders and push for peace itself rather than land grabbing through illegal wall building on palestinian land and illegal settlements. then blaming the palestinian people for the problems in the middle east ?

So from the view that Arabs have had chip on their shoulder and lived in the desert, you have moved to personal issues and God giving the land to the Jews, why?

The answer to the question posed to you is, Yes it is the same desert that the Arabs lived in that is bombed to ethnically cleanse the area.

As for the God promis, do your own research and you way discover the Zionists are in breach of contract there too.

What are you on? It looks like you've been smoking the hookah too much.

Why?

God gave the land to the Jews but the Arabs wanted it just like they wanted the Byzantine Empire and the rest of the known world and probably still do. So ancient history is still relevant to the situation today.

If the Jews wanted to ethnically cleanse the area, they could do it in a more efficient way then they have been doing.

I am unware that the Jews drew up a contract with God, can you state specifically the details of that contract?

Archived