Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

israel have always taken the law into their own hands,wether it was munich,palestine or anyone who upsets them....

the guy from hammas must really have ****** them off to go to all that trouble...

could you imagine what they will do to any somali pirate if they kidnap an israeli.....take note the british government...

I heard someone say on the radio how Mossad operate, they send a woman in to a hotel, she changes into a chambermaid's clothes, then she accesses the room of the victim, fixes a bomb device to the telephone - then when the victim is in his room, the phone rings and blows his head off, when he answers it.

I heard someone say on the radio how Mossad operate, they send a woman in to a hotel, she changes into a chambermaid's clothes, then she accesses the room of the victim, fixes a bomb device to the telephone - then when the victim is in his room, the phone rings and blows his head off, when he answers it.
good job its not me they are after, all they would have to do would be ring a premium number while Im out and wait and watch my head explode when Im handed the bill !

A more poignant question would be why palestinians have and continue to pay in land for the crimes committed to the jews by christian europeans.

My centiments also.

They are first to point out how they were percicuted so as to take light away from themselves and the percicussion that they are orchestrating right now.

for reasons best known to yourselves you ignore the historical reality that a Jewish state was earmarked in Mandate Palestine before the Holocaust ever happened. The 1937 Peel Commission proposal for the partition of British mandatory Palestine was the precursor to the United Nations partition plan of 1947.

it's kind of silly to play 'what if' games with history, but sometimes people say that there would have been less Jewish immigration from Europe, had the Holocaust not happened. This is just stupid, because they forget that, because of the Holocaust, there were six million less Jews in the pool of people that might have been ready to migrate to the newly re-established Israel. And of course, up to a million Jews from the Arab world would also have immigrated in the first few years after 1948 just as they did in real life, as we can be reasonably sure the Arab response to the formation of Israel to the Jews in their own countries would likely have been pretty much the same.

Archived