Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

I look at it like this Israel are going down a road of self distruction for some unknown reason, they are dragging everyone into a whirlpool of their own creation and the end resuilt can only be total distruction of the whole region.

Ok so they are a nuclear nation but if it changed and another Arab state got nukes then the balance would be made and then a war against the Arab nations would not be as pallatable, given that they would be attacked on all fronts and the lot would go up but not before Israel perrished.

Now from that sinario you can work out why they are in fear and have the siege mentality they have imagined to be around them. If they push and push enough then what they want least will come about so why is no one REALLY genuine about creating actual Real peace ?

Israel should honour their own oaths and welcome their Arab nieghbours into unconditional talks about where they are today and where they want to be.

Open arms appease the others fears on both sides and live in the promised co-existance.

Only fear and resentment is keeping this conflict going and as the dominant side Israel should lead the way.

Don't you think that Iran and Syria have their sticky fingers in the mix ?

I certainly do.

Whilst on the subject, what's in it for Hamas if peace breaks out ?

Their very reason for being is to blame Israel for all the problems in the strip and beyond.

Sticky fingers !

**** me, Israel has its sticky fingers everywhere, just look at American policies and how the lobbying in that country by Israel gives them Pro Israeli legislation.

They have even had their grubby hands on our own parliment.

Maybe Hitler actually was onto something... ?

Sticky fingers !

**** me, Israel has its sticky fingers everywhere, just look at American policies and how the lobbying in that country by Israel gives them Pro Israeli legislation.

Now we're showing our true colours eh ?

(Awaits for PT to call him a "vile person" )

Now we're showing our true colours eh ?

(Awaits for PT to call him a "vile person" )

I don't get the accusation.

Are you trying to say I'm a Nazi sympathiser or something because I ask the question if Hitler was onto the Zionists secret agenda to infiltrate governments and shape things the way they want it to be.

I think you have totally miss understood my post by some margin, I ask you if Hitler had sussed something out and your response is to suggest the post is about a sympathy for Nazis and of course back to 6 million victims.

I don't get the accusation.

Are you trying to say I'm a Nazi sympathiser or something because I ask the question if Hitler was onto the Zionists secret agenda to infiltrate governments and shape things the way they want it to be.

I think you have totally miss understood my post by some margin, I ask you if Hitler had sussed something out and your response is to suggest the post is about a sympathy for Nazis and of course back to 6 million victims.

Always works in silencing debate, so they use it that often that so that now it's beyond question. Anyone sympathising with Palestinians is now regarded by some as being Nazi sympathisers. It's even more laughable that the accusation sometimes comes from those with BNP leaning tendencies.:hihi:

Ok so they are a nuclear nation but if it changed and another Arab state got nukes then the balance would be made and then a war against the Arab nations would not be as pallatable, given that they would be attacked on all fronts and the lot would go up but not before Israel perrished.
And you believe that any Arab state that already posessed nuclear weapons would'nt have already used them.

Only fear and resentment is keeping this conflict going and as the dominant side Israel should lead the way

Surrounded by

Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Eygypt, Iran, Iraq (Saddam era) Philistines (Sorry I meant sorry Palestinians) and they're dominant? if they are it just shows what plukes the Arabs are.

Sticky fingers !

It was on the news yesterday that Obama is to send 400 million dollars in aid to Gaza so it's not always the "bad old Americans" supporting the Israelis. I dare say this will never make the news on Al Jazeera

It was also on the news that in America, the richest country in the world that one in five American children live below the poverty level.

It enrages me that we send an obscenely high amount of money to people who hate us and that if and when, God forbid, the next terrorist attacks ocurs in the US these people will be dancing and celebrating in the streets

Personally I say sod the lot in that part of the world and let them go on killing each other until there's nothing left but a bunch of old men and women throwing rocks at each other

Archived