Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

.... which include, according to my newspaper today, construction materials for rebuilding.

Hmmm... I wonder how Obama is going to get these into Gaza when the Israelis have imposed a ban on rebuilding materials enforced by a military blockade? :huh:

Well one things for sure the ship carrying these materials wont be attacked by the Israeli navy. I reckon Obama has given Netenyahu a slap around the ear and told him to behave himself in this instance :D

It was on the news yesterday that Obama is to send 400 million dollars in aid to Gaza so it's not always the "bad old Americans" supporting the Israelis. I dare say this will never make the news on Al Jazeera

It was also on the news that in America, the richest country in the world that one in five American children live below the poverty level.

It enrages me that we send an obscenely high amount of money to people who hate us and that if and when, God forbid, the next terrorist attacks ocurs in the US these people will be dancing and celebrating in the streets

Personally I say sod the lot in that part of the world and let them go on killing each other until there's nothing left but a bunch of old men and women throwing rocks at each other

Looks like youl'll have to eat your words on that one.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2010/06/201069153936486722.html

Thats why everything in that part of the world is a total waste of time to anyone outside

So let us assume what you are saying is true that it is a waste of time,can you explain to me why there are 200,000 american soldier in that area that is beside other NATO forces ??

Must be something interesting to have all these forces over there..:cool:

Surrounded by

Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Eygypt, Iran, Iraq (Saddam era) Philistines (Sorry I meant sorry Palestinians) and they're dominant? if they are it just shows what plukes the Arabs are.

They are dominant only because we helped them to establish a state there in the first place, gave them arms and built nuclear facilities that is beside nukes which arabs don't possess.Not forgetting to mention the American support all the time and by all means to them;)

So let us assume what you are saying is true that it is a waste of time,can you explain to me why there are 200,000 american soldier in that area that is beside other NATO forces ??

Yes the breeding ground and training camps for Muslim terrorist organisations.

They are dominant only because we helped them to establish a state there in the first place, gave them arms and built nuclear facilities that is beside nukes which arabs don't possess.Not forgetting to mention the American support all the time and by all means to them;)

Are we ignoring the fact that over the years the Iron Curtain countries supplied far more military aid to the Arab countires than the israelis ever received.

Remember the Yom Kippur war when the Arabs attacked without warning.

When the tide turned in favour of the Israelis the Soviets spit out the dummy because their side was getting a thrashing from tiny Israel and they then threatened to send in troops.

Face it! Jews and Arabs will never get along. Time to leave em to it. Keep the money at home where it belongs. One in five American kids living below the poverty line.

Face it! Jews and Arabs will never get along. Time to leave em to it. Keep the money at home where it belongs. One in five American kids living below the poverty line.
Daft as it sounds I think thats probabily the best solution. The sooner that the west lays down the guantlet for Israel to go for real peace or go it alone the better. Once the ball starts moving and the 2 state solution is up and running then a lot of the annomosity will be hard to justify and people will forget their differences to some degree. Anything is better than where its at now.

Archived