Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Or an Iran or an Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Gaza, Lybia etc.

In fact 'Come on Israel declare war and solve the Arab problem once and for all.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You are talking big Highfields but if all the Arabs simply peed at the same time in direction of Israel they can drown the bloody place:hihi:

The terrorist state exists because of gullible terrorist supporters like you. It's the Arabs today but your turn will come, what goes around, comes around.

You are talking big Highfields but if all the Arabs simply peed at the same time in direction of Israel they can drown the bloody place:hihi:

The terrorist state exists because of gullible terrorist supporters like you. It's the Arabs today but your turn will come, what goes around, comes around.

Didn't they actually try once ?

Got their butts kicked pretty good as I recollect.;)

Think they would fare any better today. ?

Did they when was that then, and how did you swim out of it chuff?:hihi: Tell us did you gargle any?:D

I see you didn't respond to rest of the post.

Did they when was that then, and how did you swim out of it chuff?:hihi: Tell us did you gargle any?:D

I see you didn't respond to rest of the post.[/QUOTE]

You're right.

Still waiting for your response from another post about whether you consider Muslim women as total equals to Muslim men though.

My mind goes back to the 1940s when massed Arab armies tried to strangle Israel at birth but their urine dried up real fast.

Best not to pee against the wind my dear.

Swimming was one of my strong points in earlier years so probably wouldn't have bothered me too much.

Swimming was one of my strong points in earlier years so probably wouldn't have bothered me too much.

So you accept that in the event of the arabs pee'ing you would have to swim in it? :lol: indeed you seem fully prepared for it :o

A witty speech took place recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

The Palestinian Representative's Speech at the UN

25extm1.jpg

'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you a story about Moses. When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!'

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished.An Israeli had stolen them.' :hihi:

The Israeli representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? There were no Israelis there then!' :rant:

The Palestinian representative smiled and said:

'And now that we have made that quite clear, I will begin my speech.' :D

A witty speech took place recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

The Palestinian Representative's Speech at the UN

25extm1.jpg

'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you a story about Moses. When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!'

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished.An Israeli had stolen them.' :hihi:

The Israeli representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? There were no Israelis there then!' :rant:

The Palestinian representative smiled and said:

'And now that we have made that quite clear, I will begin my speech.' :D

Although untrue but funny never the less:hihi::hihi:. Old chuff has walked into such a logical labyrinth in the previous post.;)

By far, the big reason that they did not pull it off was because of a big lack of communication and organisation, that would not be a problem nowadays.

By far, the big reason that they did not pull it off was because of a big lack of communication and organisation, that would not be a problem nowadays.
Why are they now Vodaphone subscribers? I've heard of some excuses for losing a war but this takes the biscuit.

"I couldn't call my commanding officer because he was texting his wife":loopy:

Archived