Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Yes.

But no one can say anything bad about Israeli policy as they are (invariably) labelled as a racist:(.

Not really, did you never hear the slogan that "Zionism is Racism"? There's a lot of truth in it and many dissident Jews who believe that statement to be true. The whole thing about being the Chosen People is plainly racist.

while we are on the subject hitler just like pearl harbour and 9/11 and 7/7 were allowed to happen . just so our rights and security can be taken away and tightened

I agree, these events were allowed to happen to give certain governments the green light to go ahead with what they had planned.

isreal created by USA to create trouble in middle east, it,s not rocket science ask henry kissingger (been a warmongger for NWO for last 50 years) dont blame bush /blair there just puppets)

I'm aware other posters have pulled you up about your obvious lack of knowledge with this ridiculous claim. Try reading up on the Balfour Declaration of 1917 to get a proper historical perspective. (Balfour was a British Prime Minister by the way).

Edit: back on topic ... I don't think Israel is a rogue state.

Israel was created due to the allies feeling guilty for not acting sooner over the killing of the Jews in paces like treblinka etc etc.They gave Palestine over to the Jews and basically screwed the Palestinians big time.

Re-writing history, are we?

hitman most certainly is re-writing history.

Great Britain was given a mandate for Palestine by the League of Nations after World War I, and following the Balfour Declaration in 1917. The mandate gave GB responsibility for establishing "...such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home".

the Holocaust greatly changed the context of it, in fact it is possible to argue that it made it much more problematic for the Zionists because the pool of the European, as opposed to the Middle Eastern Jews that form Israel's Jewish population today was cut by half, but there's no reason to suppose that Israel wouldn't have been established anyway or that the War of Independence or Nakba wouldn't have happened.

Would Israel have been as successful in attracting a migration had it not been the victim mentality left by the holocaust? .....................................................I doubt it

There is no one simple answer to these hypothetical scenarios but in real life it was a culmination of true heroism, true suffering, and bare faced deceit used to achieve a goal by the Zionist elite, only to end up perpetuating the suffering but on another people. There is no one clear reason or answer and any solution is eventually only possible through reason and compromise, not deceit.

Archived