Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

Its strange how the British requested to the Americans that they bomb the trainlines to Auschwitz at least 10 times through documents released through the 50 years rule, but they never did, when they were dropping so many bombs on 1944/1945 Germany, not a few could be spared to destroy the access to the biggest death camp of all time. Maybe they had genuine military reasons... On topic, Isreal is just full of people like any brainwashed religious / nationalist fanatics, who are so convinced they are doing right, they cannot see when they are doing wrong.

Would Israel have been as successful in attracting a migration had it not been the victim mentality left by the holocaust? .....................................................I doubt it

There is no one simple answer to these hypothetical scenarios but in real life it was a culmination of true heroism, true suffering, and bare faced deceit used to achieve a goal by the Zionist elite, only to end up perpetuating the suffering but on another people. There is no one clear reason or answer and any solution is eventually only possible through reason and compromise, not deceit.

Would Israel have been as successful in attracting a migration had it not been the victim mentality left by the holocaust? .....................................................Yes because of one rather over looked reason. The creation of a Jewish homeland is a major pillar of their religion and one of their prophesies.

There is no deceit unless you mean the few thousands year old prophesy was created as a deceit with a view to predicting the present day problems in the Middle East.

There is no deceit unless you mean the few thousands year old prophesy was created as a deceit with a view to predicting the present day problems in the Middle East.

Indeed, there is no deceit in the use of the UN to declare Palestine as a land without people. There is no deceit in use of the veto at the UN to protect illegitimacy of the American offspring. There indeed is no deceit in the ethnic cleansing started before creation of the Zionist state and continues till this day. There is absolutely no deceit indeed, for the blinkered supporters of Israel.

No serapis, I don't mean the few thousand year old prophecy, but the deceit of the Zionists to break every rule of decent conduct to attain their desired goal. The six million figure has been part of the prophecy also since before the holocaust and no denying there were millions killed but the six million has been conveniently used more for connecting to a prophecy of the scriptures.

Indeed, there is no deceit in the use of the UN to declare Palestine as a land without people. There is no deceit in use of the veto at the UN to protect illegitimacy of the American offspring. There indeed is no deceit in the ethnic cleansing started before creation of the Zionist state and continues till this day. There is absolutely no deceit indeed, for the blinkered supporters of Israel.

No serapis, I don't mean the few thousand year old prophecy, but the deceit of the Zionists to break every rule of decent conduct to attain their desired goal. The six million figure has been part of the prophecy also since before the holocaust and no denying there were millions killed but the six million has been conveniently used more for connecting to a prophecy of the scriptures.

Everyone sees what they want to see. The 6 million figures is subject to debate and will never been quantified due to the nature of the deaths, so disregarding it is no different to accepting it.

You cannot link the creation of Israel to modern day events. By this I mean there was no deceit in the actions to create the state of Israel. It was discussed and had been a goal well before the holocaust. This does not mean the presence o the Israeli state is not the cause of modern the modern day struggle, but the concept and the eventual creation of Israel was not some great conspiracy, it’s just events after the fact that bring people to such conclusions.

Everyone sees what they want to see. The 6 million figures is subject to debate and will never been quantified due to the nature of the deaths, so disregarding it is no different to accepting it.

You cannot link the creation of Israel to modern day events. By this I mean there was no deceit in the actions to create the state of Israel. It was discussed and had been a goal well before the holocaust. This does not mean the presence o the Israeli state is not the cause of modern the modern day struggle, but the concept and the eventual creation of Israel was not some great conspiracy, it’s just events after the fact that bring people to such conclusions.

The point I was making was essentially that we cannot make a blanket statement of no deceit. When clearly there was then in handling situations as they arose and it continues till this day. The concept may not have been deceitful but implementation certainly was.

Would Israel have been as successful in attracting a migration had it not been the victim mentality left by the holocaust? .....................................................I doubt it

There is no one simple answer to these hypothetical scenarios but in real life it was a culmination of true heroism, true suffering, and bare faced deceit used to achieve a goal by the Zionist elite, only to end up perpetuating the suffering but on another people. There is no one clear reason or answer and any solution is eventually only possible through reason and compromise, not deceit.

Here here.

Calipso, you want to learn to read mate, look at my posts and I think you will find you are confused or something.

Here here.

Calipso, you want to learn to read mate, look at my posts and I think you will find you are confused or something.

If calipso read the torah and bible he/she would know that land isn't exclusive to the jews and this is a interpretation by zionists.

The LORD appeared to Abraham (pbuh) and said, "To your offspring [or seed] I will give this land."

palestinians are a semitic tribe and the offspring of Abraham (pbuh).

• 1 month later...

Hearing Netanyahu speaking at a pro Israeli convention where Hilary Clinton also spoke was painful.

Clinton, quite rightly tried to explain why the US was angered about Netanyahu's continued insistence of building settlements in disputed territory, in that it would sabotage the peace process getting started again.

Netanyahu continued his defiance and showed that he didn't care what the Palestinians, Banki Moon or Clinton or Obama thought about the issue.

Once again Netanyahu used the ususual scare mongering tactics when he said that an nuclear Iran was a danger not only to Israel but to the world because terrorist might get hold on nuclear weapons.

Errr Mr. Netanyahu, the many nuclear weapons in the break away states of the former Soviet Union are a far greater immediate threat than any theoretical threat coming from Iran.

And just look at the statics.

In the last 4 years Israel has killed 3-4,000 people, many of them innocent women and children, it has also killed a number of UN personnel.

How many people have Iran killed in the last 4 years?

Rouge state, Israel or Iran.....you decide!:rolleyes:

Archived