Saudi prince involved in servant's death ?

??

theyre 24 hours a day?

I did assume he was referring to terrestrial news programmes - 3pm, 6pm, 10pm and the like.

Why a 24-hour news channel wouldn't bother to carry it, I don't know. Maybe they figured there was no significant news value in "Saudi prince still being questioned," until something happened one way or the other.

• 7 months later...
If he's found guilty and they establish he was involved in a gay relationship, the roof will come off the palace back in Saudi!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/oct/05/saudi-prince-abdulaziz-killed-servant-court-hears

I shall be filling up my tank, alongside Alien, tomorrow.:hihi:

Is it really that newsworthy though?

I bet things like this go on all the time in Saudi Arabia and it gets swept under the carpet. The Saudi royals are accustomed to being able to do what they like without consequences. It sounds like this sicko put that man through an appaling ordeal, and it wasn't the first time either. I hope they throw the key away. Unfortunately, as we've seen before, the wealth of the Saudis is enough for our ploiticians to allow them to circumvent the law in this country, so even if he does get a long sentence, there'll probably be some deal done and he'll be out in a few years.

Archived