Saudi prince involved in servant's death ?

This always amazes me, why do people believe that being queer in the muslim world is a sin.

I used to have Bangladeshi crew years ago, and it was practically compulsory among them.

It seems that once more, the unchangeable word of Allah has changed once more.

Things that were atcha 35 years ago, are nay atcha today.

I didn't say homosexuality was punishable by death I said sodomy was.

This trend among western nations has not been followed in all other regions of the world, where sodomy often remains a serious crime. Homosexual acts remain punishable by death in Afghanistan, Mauritania, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen, and by life in prison in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Guyana, India, Maldives, Nepal, Singapore, and Uganda.

Source

This always amazes me, why do people believe that being queer in the muslim world is a sin.

I used to have Bangladeshi crew years ago, and it was practically compulsory among them.

It seems that once more, the unchangeable word of Allah has changed once more.

Things that were atcha 35 years ago, are nay atcha today.

It is widely believed that the sex segregation in some Muslim societies breeds same sex experiences, in the same way that where you find large groups of men forced together without access to women (public school, armed services, prison etc) they just shag one another.

It is generally believed that the sex segregation in some Muslim societies breeds same sex experiences, in the same way that where you find large groups of men forced together without access to women (public school, armed services, prison etc) they just shag one another.

Playboy and Penthouse were godsends in those days.:D

Archived