Do the young`uns today have saturday jobs to earn spending money?

spudgun

Do they still have Wimpy bar's in the U.K I remember the speel "our 's are an all beef patty not ham",i wonder what they thought the rest of the world made them from,mind u they did taste good to a food deprived Britain.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dunno,I haven't seen one for years....

Yeah - there's always been one in Nottingham! Victoria Centre - looks a real hole now though!

PS Flyer - most burger bars don't use pure beef in a hamburger - that's why they're hamburgers! Pork mince, beef and other mechanically recovered meats...

Yeah - there's always been one in Nottingham! Victoria Centre - looks a real hole now though!

PS Flyer - most burger bars don't use pure beef in a hamburger - that's why they're hamburgers! Pork mince, beef and other mechanically recovered meats...

No MRM in the ones I make for the barbeques in summer...:D We are having a Summer this year aren't we?

No MRM in the ones I make for the barbeques in summer...:D We are having a Summer this year aren't we?

Ah, but if you are making them yourself they won't be the same as the ones you'd buy in a wimpy bar... We'll get out summer week as always - just make sure you don't miss it! It'll come sometime in May (has doen for the last few years!!!)

Archived