Evening of Clairvoyance at Whitley Hall 12th march

mercuryevent

Friday 12th March 2010

Evening with Joanne Gregory, one of the Worlds most gifted Psychic Mediums, anyone who has attended the previous 2 shows with Joanne will understand how difficult it is to deny afterlife after seeing some of the most accurate readings and validation seen on a live stage.

This evening has 2 options, one to include a 3 course meal.

Option 1:

3 Course Meal, plus Evening of Clairvoyance - £40 Per Person

Option 2:

Evening of Clairvoyance £15 Per Person

This is a very special venue for this sort of show due to an amazing history into its surroundings, the evening is sure to be one to remember.

Call to pre-book your tickets only 20 Tickets for Option 1 and 30 tickets for Option 2, so call to pre-book early

TELEPHONE 0114 2763701

Is there a free taster session? I'd love to be convinced but I'm not willing to give my cash to a potential fraud. Unfortunately the only people that go to these things already believe in clairvoyance and so will fall for the whole shebang.

Nope, and Im not going to try to change anyone's beliefs on here, I would be surprised if anyone left one of Joanne's shows without a changed view or definitely questioning been a skeptic.

Come along and see for yourself, we just say come with an open mind and see for yourself, you may leave with a changed view.

Theres enough people wanting to come who know joanne's reputation to not need to give free sessions.

Joanne reads for celebrities from all over the world, has 3 books coming out this year and sells out at most venues so free sessions wont be necessary, its your loss if you dont have an open mind and come and see for yourself.

Archived