Nights out this weekend

hiyabeing

Hi :)

Isn't Remedy on this Friday? Just asked a friend and she thinks its at Zero these days (excuse me if I'm wrong but works firewall blocks all the local club sites out so I cant check :().

Must be something on at the Arches on Friday too surely (I know its not Headcharge this week though)?

Boss has asked (ie. co-erced) me to come to her housewarming party on Friday. Joy...

Gonna see Killing Joke at the Leadmill Saturday and no WAY am I staying for the horror show after the gig finishes so I wouldn't mind knowing what was on either.

Alternatives needed, let hiyabeing and I know folks! :)

headcharge is next week at the arches, I doubt much will be on there this week. Hybrid are going a DJ set at Charles street?? opposite the tea shop I think... they are good so would like to think they will play some good tunes:banana:

Lescar back room Saturday night for some friendly free music, 8 till closing and its free and everything.

cant think of anything else that I would recommend..

Thanks mate :)

Yep I thought it was pretty quiet on the dance front in Sheffield this weekend :(

Headcharge is always good in my opinion, looking forward to the next one.

I'll second the Lescar by the way. Not too far from me and always a nice atmosphere in the back room :)

SUB ROSA at the city hall on friday looks good.

quite diverse if i recall the flyer - richard x (liberty x and kelis remixer/producer), a guy from roots manuva (uk hiphop) mu (japanese dj) and plenty of local talent from jody wildgoose and some female vocalists.

Originally posted by tinajones

SUB ROSA at the city hall on friday looks good.

quite diverse if i recall the flyer - richard x (liberty x and kelis remixer/producer), a guy from roots manuva (uk hiphop) mu (japanese dj) and plenty of local talent from jody wildgoose and some female vocalists.

Cheers Tina - I just saw article on this in Metro today (no time for Forum yesterday:( ). Chesked out City Hall website - sounds entertaining, maybe a bit bizarre - but interesting!!!

It may be that we end up there.

Archived