Black Police Association

Riche

I'm not really sure of your point Kidorry, but yes if I were to join a group it would be because it was of interest to me, which is why the BNP's stance on prohibiting non whites from joining was always a bit daft, because none of them would have wanted to join the first place. It was only ever lip service to the white supremacists within their ranks.

Now you have started with the racist slant I am of to have my meal.Sorry.

its set up to address extra issues that minority police officers face (which white police officers dont have to face)

its commonly known that the police is institutionaly racist (oh damn i mentioned the R word)

i believe white members are free to join as long as they agree with the reasons why the bpoa is there

as for the mobo awards ...........tbh i think theres no need for these as almost ALL music is derived from black music. but again white people are nominated and DO win..........its got nothing to do with black people only

Gosh your are silly

why are people bringing different organisations up when the thread is about the black police association? if they want to discuss other organisations start a new thread and leave this one alone :hihi:

well the mobos was brought up in the op..........or is it only allowable to mention them when its to highlight racism?

I'm not really sure of your point Kidorry, but yes if I were to join a group it would be because it was of interest to me, which is why the BNP's stance on prohibiting non whites from joining was always a bit daft, because none of them would have wanted to join the first place. It was only ever lip service to the white supremacists within their ranks.[/QUOTE]

That bit.BF.

I'm not really sure of your point Kidorry, but yes if I were to join a group it would be because it was of interest to me, which is why the BNP's stance on prohibiting non whites from joining was always a bit daft, because none of them would have wanted to join the first place. It was only ever lip service to the white supremacists within their ranks.

That bit.BF.

Oh I see, I was really reflecting on your point about why someone would want to join an organisation which they had no affiliation with, it wouldn't make sense would it, especially when you'd have to pay for the privilege?

The BNP clearly state what their objectives are in their constitution (no mixing/affiliation with people of different races, repatriation of non whites etc), so obviously there's nothing of interest there for non whites, wouldn't you agree? So why the need to explictly prohibit them from membership, since none of them would have wanted to join?

I believe the answer is clear, I also believe the BNP members who've already defected to the National Front in protest demonstrate that, since they've maintained the no blacks policy.

It's also another point relevant to the OP.

Oh I see, I was really reflecting on your point about why someone would want to join an organisation which they had no affiliation with, it wouldn't make sense would it, especially when you'd have to pay for the privilege?

The BNP clearly state what their objectives are in their constitution (no mixing/affiliation with people of different races, repatriation of non whites etc), so obviously there's nothing of interest there for non whites, wouldn't you agree? So why the need to explictly prohibit them from membership, since none of them would have wanted to join?

I believe the answer is clear, I also believe the BNP members who've already defected to the National Front in protest demonstrate that, since they've maintained the no blacks policy.

It's also another point relevant to the OP.

This is debate about the BPA not the BNP.

Archived