Black Police Association

Riche

I'm not really sure of your point Kidorry, but yes if I were to join a group it would be because it was of interest to me, which is why the BNP's stance on prohibiting non whites from joining was always a bit daft, because none of them would have wanted to join the first place. It was only ever lip service to the white supremacists within their ranks.[/QUOTE]

That bit.BF.

Don't know what you're getting upset at Kidorry - surely you aren't offended by the suggestion that the BNP contains a significant number of white supremacists?

This is debate about the BPA not the BNP.

It's not actually, this is the original post:

Question. What is the differance with the 'Black Police Association' not letting a non black officer join their club and the BNP not allowing non whites to join their club? Are both guilty of discrimination? or do the Black Police Association have a token right to discriminate on the grounds of some inverted political correctness.

The poster was comparing the BPA not allowing white members (which isn't true) to the BNP not allowing black members, which up until last week was, so the 'racist slant' you referred to earlier was here from outset, since one of these organisations discriminated against people/potential members according to their racial background.

Don't know what you're getting upset at Kidorry - surely you aren't offended by the suggestion that the BNP contains a significant number of white supremacists?

It does seem a peculiar point from which to argue from, since one of the major features of the BNP's constitution is the championing of the 'white race'.

It would be a little like Idi Amin claiming he didn't have a problem with Asians.

I was not the least bit upset.That is only your silly little assumption emanating from your silly little head.Try to upset someone else because you are not doing a very good job here.Stop trolling.

Behave y'self. Trolling? I asked you a perfectly reasonable question in response to you getting your knickers in a twist.

'' Don't know what you're getting upset at Kidorry - surely you aren't offended by the suggestion that the BNP contains a significant number of white supremacists? ''

If you've got a problem with being asked a question, fair enough, but don't try and make it my fault.

Archived