Black Police Association

Riche

i been reading on the site and found nothing about white police officers being able to join i have asked the pleasant members of the forum to see if they can find any links which states what ive been asking and guess what i got no links off them either :hihi: and if you could read you would have read that in my earlier posts :hihi:so unless you can help me out dont argue about something you got no proof about :loopy:

ricgem, you must have influence, since yesterday the homepage of the BPA has been edited and now explicity confirms that they do allow members irregardless of their colour ;)

The NBPA is open to all in policing on application

and there is no bar to membership based on colour

http://www.nationalbpa.com/

Anyone know Ray Powell, he was the president of the BPA, did very well for himself in the force, but he was an apprentice at Laycock Engineering back in the late 70s, same as me ?

I knew of him after he joined the police Michael, he was in accident investigation then joined the motorbike folks, I thought he had a role at the BPA but didnt realise he was president.

ricgem, you must have influence, since yesterday the homepage of the BPA has been edited and now explicity confirms that they do allow members irregardless of their colour ;)

The NBPA is open to all in policing on application

and there is no bar to membership based on colour

http://www.nationalbpa.com/

remember its not what you know but who you know :hihi::thumbsup:

Bloody hell! Thanks Michael.

Ps: I didn't know he was an Inspector now either

PPS: having read that link, he appears to have become quite radical in his views :(

I know a couple of people that did some anti-racist training for the Met Police about 10 years ago. they told me they were frankly shocked by the language and prejudice they routinely displayed.

In that context I think his views to be well considered, not radical.

Thats because Wildcat and the nerd herd turn every possible thread into a BNP thread.

original post:

Question. What is the differance with the 'Black Police Association' not letting a non black officer join their club and the BNP not allowing non whites to join their club? Are both guilty of discrimination? or do the Black Police Association have a token right to discriminate on the grounds of some inverted political correctness.

Don't let the facts get in the way of making yourself look like a spiteful fool. :hihi:

Archived