Black Police Association

Riche

It would be nice to see him playing again at the Love Music Hate Racism festivals coming up this year. He has been at recent ones and was involved with Rock Against Racism in the 70s/80s.

Perhaps as you are a fan you will be attending?

No Wildcat i'm not a fan of Roger and won't be there.To many unwashed hippys at though kind of event anyhow .....you might find a man there though! Mel might be there (bit of a drinker though so he might not be able to rise to the occasion :hihi::hihi:

You could ask jakeyjake if they wanna play?only thing is they aren't very good and play out of tune and to be honest will scare the kids with there ugly faces

All the best

That is not what I said, but I think the is the question that your are clumsily trying to ask is - should should a language be set in stone or should it be allowed to change over time?

Surely no-one really thinks the former? Our language would be almost unrecognisable to an English person from 200 years ago.

It's not a question of whether a language should be allowed to change. Languages do change, it is unavoidable.

Archived