Black Police Association

Riche

morning bf and i was asking a question to your post 18 if you forgot what you put read it again please :hihi:

Im not sure what your getting at, most organisations are not compelled through law to change their rules to allow certain groups of people to join, its the BNP who are the oddity in this scenario. Good morning to you too btw.

Im not sure what your getting at, most organisations are not compelled through law to change their rules to allow certain groups of people to join, its the BNP who are the oddity in this scenario. Good morning to you too btw.
you was the one talking about the bpa not being compelled to go to court i was asking a question i wonded why? we not talking about other organisations here just the bpa

you was the one talking about the bpa not being compelled to go to court i was asking a question i wonded why?
Eh? For what reason would they be taken to court over their membership policy?

we not talking about other organisations here just the bpa

This from the OP:

Question. What is the differance with the 'Black Police Association' not letting a non black officer join their club and the BNP not allowing non whites to join their club?

We are talking about the BNP too.

Archived