Black Police Association

Riche

So what's the problem? There are a myriad of police associations and interest groups.

Im guessing the Catholic Police Association doesnt attract many Jewish officers, but it doesnt follow that Catholics have an anti Jewish agenda, they just want to affilite around their common interest, and hell, there may even be issues that affect Catholic officers that non Catholics aren't subject to, but if I were a good copper I'd want to know about them.

All these seperatist Police associations - like the Catholic Police Association are pointless in my opinion.

And before someone says "aahh but you only pick up on the NBPA, wonder why :roll:", just remember this is a thread about the NBPA :cool:

All these seperatist Police associations - like the Catholic Police Association are pointless in my opinion.
..and it's that reason that makes them so necessary, a lack of empathy in the majority community.

And before someone says "aahh but you only pick up on the NBPA, wonder why :roll:", just remember this is a thread about the NBPA :cool:

That's fine and your objections have been addressed a thousand times. The OP makes a false assumption about the BPA then seeks to make a comparison with the BNP where they come out of it favourably.

Oh! you seemed quite knowledgeable on the subject of the NBPA when you were poo poo-ing people for critisizing the organisation earlier in the thread.

Most people wouldn't call looking at the front page of an organisations website knowledgeable, I guess it's all relative.

Frankly, what difference does it make? What's the point you're trying to make?

the poinbt hes trying to make is that theyre racist.........they cant prove it any other way so hes now locked into a groove about white officers can only be associate members, while black ones are full members

You see, this is the thing; ethnic minority groups are seen as "victims" and so, short of breaking the law, they can do no wrong; so setting up a seperatist organisation that partition's members of the same profession along the lines of skin colour, is all ok :roll:

This is the doing of - wait for it.......*drum roll*.......CULTURAL MARXISTS :nod:

You see, this is the thing; ethnic minority groups are seen as "victims" and so, short of breaking the law, they can do no wrong; so setting up a seperatist oranisation that partition's members of the same profession along the lines of skin colour, is all ok :roll:

This is the doing of - wait for it.......*drum roll*.......CULTURAL MARXISTS :nod:

But there are loads of different police associations, they mostly exist to repesent groupings that feel that they need some solidarity in the face of discrimination. So the Gay, Black, Christian and Muslim police associations all exist because prejudice exists.

Like you, I'm a bit uncomfortable about the existence of these groups. I see them as a sign that our society is not as civillised as I would like it to be.

You have to take some personal responsibility for their existence. You clearly hold some prejudiced views. On another thread you are busy copying posts from Stormfront and pasting them onto this forum.

The Black Police association exists because you, and people like you exist. Nothing to do with Cultural Marxism or any other fairy story that you choose to concoct.

This post quoted correctly. Thanks.

You have to take some personal responsibility for their existence. You clearly hold some prejudiced views. On another thread you are busy copying posts from Stormfront and pasting them onto this forum.

The Black Police association exists because you, and people like you exist. Nothing to do with Cultural Marxism or any other fairy story that you choose to concoct.

This post quoted correctly. Thanks.

I am not "racist", we're all equal under the sun, and all people should be treated equaly.

But it seems to me that a large section of the minority community mean something else by "equality", its like they're seeking numerical equality, or that they want to be represented, at least in equal numbers to white people; forever moaning that theres not enough of them here - their not represented enough there!

But when will people realise, minority groups are...minority groups?! by definition there is less of them, and so it stands to reason that most people on tv etc are white; if white and black people were represented equaly on tv, the only thing that would represent is either a gross OVER-representation of black people, or a gross UNDER-representation of white people, Take your pick.

You see, this is the thing; ethnic minority groups are seen as "victims" and so, short of breaking the law, they can do no wrong; so setting up a seperatist organisation that partition's members of the same profession along the lines of skin colour, is all ok :roll:

Ethic minorities can do no wrong? If that were the case the prison population wouldn't include any of them.

You have a great difficulty reading, the police force does not partition its members along the lines of skin colour, they work together side by side.

It's an insecurity on your part that places you in a state of denial, if you cant understand the reasons why minority groups within the police force wish to join organistations that represent them.

..and what are the BNP then? They want to set up single race organistations, and remove non whites from this country, it makes the BPA look like a mother's tea party.

Archived