Black Police Association

Riche

The name of the organisation is unfortunate isnt it...we can agree on this...cant we??

not really

we could be all politically correct about it and have a long winding stupid name instead?

such as "the here to combat racism and protect black and other ethnic minorities but other officers can join if they so wish and agree with their aims association"? might be a tad too long tho?

not really

we could be all politically correct about it and have a long winding stupid name instead?

such as "the here to combat racism and protect black and other ethnic minorities but other officers can join if they so wish and agree with their aims association"? might be a tad too long tho?

:roll: ok.

Just because it allowes anyone to join doesn't change the fact that it is a seperatist organisation in spirit - hence the name National BLACK Police Officers Asociation - anyone with a brain can see this...why can't you just admit it?

As it happens i dont actualy have a problem with seperatist organisations, but they should just be honest about it.

Would it be easier for you to understand if they called it the "National Association of Police Officers Who May Potentially be Exposed to or Become Victims of Racism"? :huh:

Its not, as you seem to think, a gang of black guys who wanted to start a special club that only other black people could join.

This is the first line in the "about the NBPA" section of their website:

"The objective of the National Black police Association (NBPA) is to promote good race relations and equality of opportunity within the police services of the United Kingdom and the wider community."

It just so happens that the majority of people who are victims of poor race relations and a lack of equality of opportunity are black people and people of other ethnic minorities.

When it comes down to the basic fact of it, "National Black Police Association" is just a simple and easy to remember name. Anyone of sound mind and minimal intelligence can see that's why they go by that name.

They can't make allowances for every simple minded pedant when naming their association, so you're just going to have to deal with it.

Would it be easier for you to understand if they called it the "National Association of Police Officers Who May Potentially be Exposed to or Become Victims of Racism"? :huh:

Its not, as you seem to think, a gang of black guys who wanted to start a special club that only other black people could join.

This is the first line in the "about the NBPA" section of their website:

"The objective of the National Black police Association (NBPA) is to promote good race relations and equality of opportunity within the police services of the United Kingdom and the wider community."

It just so happens that the majority of people who are victims of poor race relations and a lack of equality of opportunity are black people and people of other ethnic minorities.

When it comes down to the basic fact of it, "National Black Police Association" is just a simple and easy to remember name. Anyone of sound mind and minimal intelligence can see that's why they go by that name.

They can't make allowances for every simple minded pedant when naming their association, so you're just going to have to deal with it.

weve tried saying all that on numerous occasions "they" want to believe all the opposite

1: i said usual suspects (so IF YOU ARE new, which tbh im doubting :P it doesnt mean you)

My my, you do seem to be a bit of a know-all, actually i am new to the forum, i didn't know what to expect but like a bit of a good old chat, so here i am...i'm sorry you doubt me. I take it by the 'usual suspects' you mean people that don't agree with you?

My my, you do seem to be a bit of a know-all, actually i am new to the forum, i didn't know what to expect but like a bit of a good old chat, so here i am...i'm sorry you doubt me. I take it by the 'usual suspects' you mean people that don't agree with you?

No, I told you this already.

Do you have a view on the subject or do you want to continue claiming censorship exists here?

People are free to post their views, the bnp scum usually don't manage to keep their temper and get banned.

No, I told you this already.

Do you have a view on the subject or do you want to continue claiming censorship exists here?

People are free to post their views, the bnp scum usually don't manage to keep their temper and get banned.

seems more and more like a none new person to me :P

Archived