Black Police Association

Riche

No, I told you this already.

Do you have a view on the subject or do you want to continue claiming censorship exists here?

People are free to post their views, the bnp scum usually don't manage to keep their temper and get banned.

Hmmm...it seems you are the only one losing your temper, really, there's no need on my account :D

can never understand why it is apparantly acceptable to form groups etc ,such as ' the BLACK POLICE ASSOCIATION' etc etc etc, but if someone was to active promote a 'WHITE POLICE ASSOCIATION' they'd be branded at best as racist or at worst neo nazi facist pigs.

i was once told by a close friend ,who just happens to be afro-carribean, that racism is a ' white ' mans disease, when i pointed out the he personally had a problem with certain asian groups he told me he was merely prejudiced.

surely to put any kind of title to any ethnically specific group is to alienate, and cultivate dis-trust etc from those not of that particular ethnic group or background.

if we really are seriuosly trying to destroy racism , then groups such as this must be either disbanded of at least less inflamitorily titled

Guest sibon
The name of the organisation is unfortunate isnt it...we can agree on this...cant we??

Which bit of the name do you have a problem with GItD? Is is the "black" bit, or the "Police" bit?

Both of them exclude me, but I'm fine about the existence of the organisation.

OTOH, I could join the BNP, but I choose not to. Can you guess why?

Well you've got to ask yourself why it has the word black in its name...and all this talk about:

The definition of "Black" does not refer to skin colour, the emphasis is on the common experience and determination of the people of African, African-Caribbean and Asian origin to oppose the effects of racism

...is as clear as mud :loopy:

I thought that skin colour had no problem for you? You did actually state that, didn't you? Is it so difficult to think that people who aren't British might have problems with racism?

Why does the fact that the organisation says 'Black', yet doesn't bar people who aren't black from its organisation trouble you so?

can never understand why it is apparantly acceptable to form groups etc ,such as ' the BLACK POLICE ASSOCIATION' etc etc etc, but if someone was to active promote a 'WHITE POLICE ASSOCIATION' they'd be branded at best as racist or at worst neo nazi facist pigs.

i was once told by a close friend ,who just happens to be afro-carribean, that racism is a ' white ' mans disease, when i pointed out the he personally had a problem with certain asian groups he told me he was merely prejudiced.

surely to put any kind of title to any ethnically specific group is to alienate, and cultivate dis-trust etc from those not of that particular ethnic group or background.

if we really are seriuosly trying to destroy racism , then groups such as this must be either disbanded of at least less inflamitorily titled

There are numerous explanations already on this thread. The reasons for organisations like the BPA being set up have been made clear. If equality for minorities was the norm, there would be no need for them. But sadly its not.

Archived