Black Police Association

Riche

Other posters have previously provided the relevant information so I wont repeat it, but I think you've answered the point yourself there.

..and what's wrong with that? The experiences of African, African-Caribbean, and Asia origin police officers as a minority in the police force will not be the same as white officers who form the overwhelming majority. But if white officers want to join and add to the discussion they're not excluded from doing so.

Extending your logic, they're should be no groups for new mothers, or Scottish, Welsh or Irish people in England, or for cancer survivors, or alcholics or overweight people etc etc etc

so why you saying my logic please explain ?:huh:

Question. What is the differance with the 'Black Police Association' not letting a non black officer join their club and the BNP not allowing non whites to join their club? Are both guilty of discrimination? or do the Black Police Association have a token right to discriminate on the grounds of some inverted political correctness.

As plenty of people have pointed out to you, the difference is that the BPA allow any police to join irrespective of colour, the BNP didn't until they were forced to.

It's not difficult is it?

If we are all equal there should be no ref. to color or origin. Your just a coppa not a black coppa. Its like the Black music awards. Why not have the white music awards. Ged rid of the chip on the shoulder and you might walk straight and keep up.

White people have won MOBOs, so they don't discriminate against skin colour either. Unlike the BNP who used to, until they were forced to change their constitution.

Again it's not difficult to comprehend the difference is it?

White people have won MOBOs, so they don't discriminate against skin colour either. Unlike the BNP who used to, until they were forced to change their constitution.

In fact the MOBO awards is the lamest example they often trot out, I cant imagine the BNP making a non white citizen of the year.

on the same logic would a white police officer make a bpa officer of the year award:huh:

..you're missing the point, white officers have never been excluded from the BPA and there have actually been white winners of MOBO awards, yet both organisations come under criticism by BNP supporters who have been forced, by law, to change their rules to allow non white members.

..you're missing the point, white officers have never been excluded from the BPA and there have actually been white winners of MOBO awards, yet both organisations come under criticism by BNP supporters who have been forced, by law, to change their rules to allow non white members.
like i said i been looking on their site and cant find any reference to white police officers same as on this thread i cant see anylink showing this either ? you might think im missing the point but you also didnt answer the question either did you:huh: and if you do find proof let me know will ya :thumbsup:

Why should that be significant?

White officers are not denied membership and the organisation wasn't compelled by law to facilitate it.

White officers rightly have the free choice, do you think they should be forced to join to appease the sensitivities of others?

Can you then explain to me why it is necessary to have the BPA in the first place?I think it was set up to provide protection for the black police officers,but,if one was set up for the protection of white police officers only,that would be deemed racist.

like i said i been looking on their site and cant find any reference to white police officers same as on this thread i cant see anylink showing this either ? you might think im missing the point but you also didnt answer the question either did you:huh: and if you do find proof let me know will ya :thumbsup:
Was this you ricgem2002?
:lol:

Can you then explain to me why it is necessary to have the BPA in the first place?I think it was set up to provide protection for the black police officers,but,if one was set up for the protection of white police officers only,that would be deemed racist.
The word only would be the problem and not the word white.

Has anybody got a penny we could drop? Or better still has anybody got any change for a pound?:lol:

Archived