Black Police Association

Riche

I was watching an episode of OnlyFools/Open all hours last night and in one of them ronnie barker said something about 'sending ****** back' and in fools and horses the word '****' was said by david jason.

The audience laughed aswell as us viewers.

What would people think if this was written into a modern day sitcom?

I was watching an episode of OnlyFools/Open all hours last night and in one of them ronnie barker said something about 'sending ****** back' and in fools and horses the word '****' was said by david jason.

The audience laughed aswell as us viewers.

What would people think if this was written into a modern day sitcom?

also there was still a lot of **** bashing about, racists openly marching on the streets, football hooliganism was still rife EVERY saturday

it was part of the time but we move on

like i said i been looking on their site and cant find any reference to white police officers same as on this thread i cant see anylink showing this either ? you might think im missing the point but you also didnt answer the question either did you:huh: and if you do find proof let me know will ya :thumbsup:

Forgive me, you appear to have misunderstood my position.

I'm not a representative of the BPA, I dont know what they do, or what their objectives are, so frankly I've no interest in providing 'proof' at a level that satisfies your sensitivities or arguing that point with you.

If you have an issue with them and their membership criteria, Im sure there'll be a contact point on their website.

What I do know is that white police officers are not excluded from membership, unlike the BNP who prior to legal intervention explicitly excluded non whites from their membership, so any comparisons of the two organisations, even on that superficial level are misguided and it was that comparison in the OP that I'm interested in challenging.

I can.

The merseyside group has a BPA Executive Committee member who is white, along with a number of other full members, and with partial membership (non-voting but can go to meeting and speak in meetings) open to anyone a lot on non-black officers attend their meetings

have you a link ? is the executive committee member a serving white police officer ? and why is there partial membership (non-voting but can attend and speak in meetings )is this reason because they are white ? please provide the links with your answer if you can

So you are saying no black artist has won a cma award?

No, Im not saying that at all.

Im saying country music is music of white origin.

I'm sure there are plenty of non whites who enjoy it and participate in it and as far as I know they're not excluded from doing so.

have you a link ? is the executive committee member a serving white police officer ? and why is there partial membership (non-voting but can attend and speak in meetings )is this reason because they are white ? please provide the links with your answer if you can

find your own links....ric its not hard, why should WE be your personal link slaves?

I notice the proliferant posting of inane 'smilies' has gone, now you have a bit between your teeth, ricgem. ;):hihi::huh::wink:

Forgive me, you appear to have misunderstood my position.

I'm not a representative of the BPA, I dont know what they do, or what their objectives are, so frankly I've no interest in providing 'proof' at a level that satisfies your sensitivities or arguing that point with you.

If you have an issue with them and their membership criteria, Im sure there'll be a contact point on their website.

What I do know is that white police officers are not excluded from membership, unlike the BNP who prior to legal intervention explicitly excluded non whites from their membership, so any comparisons of the two organisations, even on that superficial level are misguided and it was that comparison in the OP that I'm interested in challenging.

so in your own words you dont know what they do or what their objectives are ?yet give answers about this what you think is correct, .but you know nothing about so from this i can presume you talking a load of hot air then ? or a take your an expert on talking about things you dont know anything about :hihi:

Archived