Black Police Association

Riche

I was watching an episode of OnlyFools/Open all hours last night and in one of them ronnie barker said something about 'sending ****** back' and in fools and horses the word '****' was said by david jason.

The audience laughed aswell as us viewers.

What would people think if this was written into a modern day sitcom?

It's still there mattyuk, and Ive always said racist jokes are very funny, when they're well conceived...and funny!

What's not funny is abuse dressed up as humour, whoever it's directed at.

Have you been watching Bellamy's People, the latest Paul Whitehouse/Charlie Higson vehicle? Or the many series of Little Britain? Plenty of racist, sexist jokes and nobody takes exception to my knowledge.

so in your own words you dont know what they do or what their objectives are ?yet give answers about this what you think is correct, .but you know nothing about so from this i can presume you talking a load of hot air then ? or a take your an expert on talking about things you dont know anything about :hihi:

its not one sided you know................NONE of us are experts on anything we debate.

its also true of "your side"

but they back now :hihi: and stop trying to side step the questions i raised :hihi:

I'm not sidestepping anything, I'm not a representative of the BPA.

I think for your own sanity it would be best to assume they dont allow whites in and burn effigies of the Chief Constable at their monthly meetings, whilst prancing around a campfire wearing loinclothes and bones through their noses..you'll feel a lot better for it! ;) (apologises for the gratuitous use of the smilie btw)

So BF are you gonna dress up in your billy cyprus style gear and sing us a little country record?

Anyway i come across this >> http://forums.myspace.com/t/1811481.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread

..dear boy, just cos there's some black folks who like donning a stetson and plaid underpants dont mean we all do...mind you thinking about it :D

its not one sided you know................NONE of us are experts on anything we debate.

its also true of "your side"

i never said it was but to have a discussion about something and discuss it for reasons you think are truthfull but all along you then admit you know nothing about ? speaks for itself dont you think ?and yes i agree its also true on my side but i wasnt the one actually talking about something i know nothing about was i ?:hihi:

Archived