Cheap room hire for wedding,40 guests day/100+evening guests

help i,m looking for a cheap/reasonable price room for hire for my wedding next year.there will be about 40 guests in the day and about 100 in the evening.we want a day buffet for the 40 guests and evening buffet for 100 guests,do not mind if the venue provides dj and buffet or we provide our own.we want to do all our own table decorations and flowers.we would like hillsborough area or town but anywhere would be considered really.looking for a buffet around £200 in day and evening buffet for around 500 max.we may do our own buffet but i would prefer someone else to take the stress out of some of the prep lol!all suggestions, offers of rooms will be gratefully appreciated:love::love::love:

Hi there,

My name is Adam, I am the manager of bar360 in town, we are situated next to vodka revolution, underneath West one apartments at the top of Division Street, across from Devonshire Green.

Our capacity is approximately 120 and we have a fantastic chef, Alex, who runs our kitchen and can provide excellent buffets like the ones you have detailed.

Why dont you pop in sometime and check the venue out? we don't charge a hiring fee, but we do ask for a £50.00 deposit, and obviously we would require this and the money for the food asap to secure the venue for your event.

Over the past year we have grown thanks to the party bookings and we have catered for many different themes, all a great success! We would be more than happy to accommodate you and your guests on your special day!

If you are interested, call me at the bar 0114 2766854. Im usually here!

Hi, we are having our wedding and reception at Bradfield Village Hall in August. They have a website if you google it with all the details on there.

I think they have just appointed resident caterers, but have a look on website.

Its a bit out of town but in a lovely setting.

Archived