Cheap room hire for wedding,40 guests day/100+evening guests

Hi, we are having our wedding and reception at Bradfield Village Hall in August. They have a website if you google it with all the details on there.

I think they have just appointed resident caterers, but have a look on website.

Its a bit out of town but in a lovely setting.

hi is that the lovely village just past dam flask ????

Hi Tiredmummy, not sure whether its something you are thinking of but we supply and set up chair covers afor £2.25 inc VAT. This is cheaper than buying covers yourself, and cheaper than most companies around (I know as I had to hire someone recently for my wedding as didnt want to take the stress on myself). If you are interested, feel free to pm me for a quote. We would be able to meet and provide samples of our stock too, and show how a simple addition to your room would transform it perfectly!

help i,m looking for a cheap/reasonable price room for hire for my wedding next year.there will be about 40 guests in the day and about 100 in the evening.we want a day buffet for the 40 guests and evening buffet for 100 guests,do not mind if the venue provides dj and buffet or we provide our own.we want to do all our own table decorations and flowers.we would like hillsborough area or town but anywhere would be considered really.looking for a buffet around £200 in day and evening buffet for around 500 max.we may do our own buffet but i would prefer someone else to take the stress out of some of the prep lol!all suggestions, offers of rooms will be gratefully appreciated:love::love::love:

am i the only person to read these threads properly ? :huh:

the OP says hillsborough area so why offer attercliffe bradfield etc...? :loopy:

greyhound attercliffe is shut more than open and is not likely to be still in business next year so dont lose your deposit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If you haven't already chosen a venue, seriously consider Niagara Conference & Leisure

http://www.sypsportsandsocialclub.co.uk/weddings-c106.html

We had our wedding breakfast and evening reception there last July and they were fantastic.

They use Harrods caterers, who are brilliant, and go above and beyond to make the day exactly what you want.

We provided our own table decorations, which they set up exactly how we wanted with no bother.

Prices are very reasonable, room hire is only £225!

(Some people believe that you need to be a member to hire the room but this isnt the case).

If you would like more info. I'd be happy to help.

Hope you find what you're looking for x

• 1 month later...

Hi the old rectory at handsworth just off the park way near the ASDA is a bit further afield but we are happy to let you do your own Balloons, flowers, table decorations and DJ etc, room hire starts at £175 on a saturday and you can self cater for £60 charge but we do have our own excellent in house catering team that can accomodate all budgets too

http://www.orh.org.uk

I went to niagra lat week for a wedding reception ,the food cost an arm and a leg,there was curry and rice or lasagne and wedges with a bit of coleslaw and salad,there wasnt enough to go round even the groom was complaining he didnt even get any,otherwise the room was plenty big enough but if I was you I would get outside cateras

Archived