Does anyone Know Michelle & Craig Cutts

Patsue

Dont like to put my email on here, no offence but I really dont know who I am talking to! If Craig is my cousin he will know my mum and dad's names. Thanks.
MARGRET always drove a ford capri and dad was always in lane top club:hihi:

hi patsue craigs same he dont want to put his phone no or email im only a go between i used to live on oval 3 doors from them in the late 60s,and he was and still is in touch with my brother it was him i got his phone no from,iwas talking too him in the warncliffe firth park chritsmas day dinner, so unless you pm your no to me i dont know what else i can do,craig dont want to set up a link to the forum so kids cant get on,sorry thats all i can do,jim

I originally wanted to know if Michelle was on Facebook so I could speak to her on line and arrange to meet up somewhere. It would be nice to see her again! Looks like Craig still lives in the Firth Park Area then!

• 9 months later...
Michelle will know me as her cousin Sue and my brothers name is Michael. Her mum was my Aunty Margaret, she does not have any other cousins!

Hi patsue, Michelle and Craig do have other cousins. Im one of them. Their Mom and Dad, George and Margaret were my Aunt and Uncle. My mom was one of 3 sisters to George and his younger brother Michael. We lived on Tideswell road at Firth park and we, my brother and sisters, used to play with them in their garden, I was the eldest. Their house was on the corner of the Oval and Tideswell road. I remember our Michelle well, bless her, she always seemed to have a pot on her arm or leg. She was quite a handfull when she was in full flow. Uncle George and Aunty Margaret used to live on Tipton street, Brightside, at the bottom on the left hand side before they came to Firth park. My other Aunty Margaret and my Uncle Dunc's lived further up Tipton on the right hand side, opposite my Gran and Grandad, Nellie and George Cutts. So you and I must be second cousins?

Hi Harleyman170, thanks for replying to my thread, I meant that we were the only cousins on my Aunty's side, wasnt thinking about George's side. My brother Michael has married George's brother's (who lives in Australia) daughter, Sarah Cutts and they also now live there too. They have three girls. I dont know George's brothers name but his wife is Betty.

I think we are only second cousins through marriage arent we?

I too remember going to Tipton Street when I was little, there is a railway bridge at the bottom isnt there?

Aunty Margaret was my favourite Aunty, she made us all laugh and Michelle went on holiday with us. Dont know where she lives now, but would like to get in touch with her. Do you have any information?

Hi, Nice to hear from you again. My uncle Mike and aunty Betty do live in Australia, along with all their family. I spoke with Betty,by email, a few months ago on her birthday and it was my cousin Michaels birthday, he's their eldest, a few weeks ago too. I have pictures of Sarah and the kids. You can contact any of them through Facebook, or if you wish, you can pm your details and I will send them on for you. I know Michelle got married and has at least one child. I will speak to my sisters, they may have more info than me. If so I will get back to you.

I have not seen my Uncle George for quite a few years now. I heard that he is still on the commitee at the Lane top / Bellhouse club.

Aunty Margaret, bless her, passed away a few years ago now.

Its a small world really innit?

Take care

Mike.

Yes it is a very small world. Sarah is married to my brother Michael, he came over here in September to stay for 3 weeks with my mum but I only saw him for one of those weeks because we were away in Cyprus for my daughters wedding. Have only seen one of our Michaels kids, Clare, Sarah was pregnant with Taylor when they went to Australia.

I sometimes get an email from him but he rings mum about every 3 weeks.

Archived