Would you call the Police to children playing with snowballs?

Andy

Should you call the police to people throwing snowballs?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Should you call the police to people throwing snowballs?

• Yes - always
    • No - never
    • Sometimes - e.g. if they are throwing them at OAPs
    • Don't know

Deffo if the culprit wore a Burka and the snowball had a few wires hanging out...

Don't snowball feyt in the States...they pulls guns on ya!

Really! Where did you get that from?

We used to have snow ball fights with others when we took the kids up to the mountains

The only incident i can remember was when one accidentally hit an old lady's dog as she went by. Her disapproval amounted to no more than a few mild cuss words

Groups of kids that are friends having a snowball fight is of course ok, but there are gangs of kids that go round aggressively throwing snowballs at other kids that don't want to be involved, in a bullying manner; the police should be alerted to this.

Groups of kids that are friends having a snowball fight is of course ok, but there are gangs of kids that go round aggressively throwing snowballs at other kids that don't want to be involved, in a bullying manner; the police should be alerted to this.

Alert all you want, they won't action anything.

Had a walk to a friends and then the supermarket earlier.

Passed 8 youths at one point all carrying snowballs, they said 'allrate' and after I passed they launched them at me, not one hit me and they were only 10ft away. :hihi:

Shame I wasn't with my nan, I'd have had her throw one back from 50m and crack them on the head!

lol @ bully by snowball.

Archived