Whats the best way to lose weight when not motivated

i really want to lose weight but i am doing it on my own and i just give up after a few days can any one recomend from their experiance please i would like to move 4 stone i am middle aged menapausle cook for four to five boys per day have loads of goodies in fridge and cupboards and when they go out at night i get bored 7am to 4.30 i am on the go

done both weight watchers not for me slimming world my local group good lost 1 stone but got bored sat about like a pensioner not for me this is why i posted this question i am a very quite and to myself person i am looking for some advise as to how i can motivate myself my life style is going to work and coming home to cook clean

i really want to lose weight but i am doing it on my own and i just give up after a few days can any one recomend from their experiance please i would like to move 4 stone i am middle aged menapausle cook for four to five boys per day have loads of goodies in fridge and cupboards and when they go out at night i get bored 7am to 4.30 i am on the go

I honestly dont think you can do it in the Winter time, as you need comfort food to keep you warm. I would try later on in the Spring or Summer.

Sounds like you need to give yourself a boost first. Take some time out for yourself, if possible. Can other family members/friends look after your kids for one night a week, so you could do something you enjoy? Either taking a dance/drama/or any kind of class, or even just going for a walk? You need something to treat yourself with, look forward to, that isn't food, even if it's having a long soak in the bath every evening. Sounds like you also need an overhaul at home, with your family members helping out with some of the chores, all ages can play their part.

Stocking up with loads of treats isn't great for you or your family. An odd treat now and again is fine, but when you stock up with them, it isn't a treat, it becomes the norm. If they want treats, let them earn them by doing stuff around the house. They need to value your role in their lives and that you need time for yourself and facilitate this. You sound tired too. Make sure you get enough quality sleep, or you'll just reach for high energy foods. Drink loads of water, that'll make you feel better almost instantly.

Eat plenty but only healthily. Try sticking to a good glycemic load diet...

Archived