Restaurant help/opinion??

dolly69

Hi all

Was woundering if I could have your honest opinion's about the below 3 restaurants.

Las Iguans

Cabana's

Pizza Volante

Its for a hen night for about 35 women!!!!

I am having one away, but need one at home too, but cant make my mind up which restaurant to go to before a few drinks!!! or two.....:huh::banana:

Hi I went to Las Iguanas at the weekend its ok but nothing special, to be honest I prefer Viva Tequilas.

Have you thought about Antibos?? I have been there loads of times and had my partners 30th there, if you call them and tell them its a special occasion they will send out a special menu. They do a special menu before 7pm 3 courses for around £9.00 which trust me is a bargain!

Hope this helps

Hi I went to Las Iguanas at the weekend its ok but nothing special, to be honest I prefer Viva Tequilas.

Have you thought about Antibos?? I have been there loads of times and had my partners 30th there, if you call them and tell them its a special occasion they will send out a special menu. They do a special menu before 7pm 3 courses for around £9.00 which trust me is a bargain!

Hope this helps

I can second Antibo, very nice food.

Archived