Supercars of broomhill

Has any of you guys noticed the amazing array of really expensive cars in the drive of that house in Broomhill, opposite the Oxfam shop? Theres an Aston and a Nissan GTR and and a BMW M5 and about 3 others i think! Is it a footballer or something like that? :)

Stop spying on me!

• 9 months later...

Hi, I've been wondering about this house too. Until recently there was a BMW M5, Audi RS8 and a Nissan GTR. These were joined by a 60 plate Mercedes SLS!! Then, just yesterday I saw a Bentley in the drive. I'm yet to work out which model it is, but either way it must be pretty impressive!!

• 4 months later...
Hi, I've been wondering about this house too. Until recently there was a BMW M5, Audi RS8 and a Nissan GTR. These were joined by a 60 plate Mercedes SLS!! Then, just yesterday I saw a Bentley in the drive. I'm yet to work out which model it is, but either way it must be pretty impressive!!

Hiya Zeity, don't think it was a Bentley..Jag XJL portfolio (new shape in blk) + Vogue added in Jan cos of a loss of traction in pre Xmas snow with GTR & kerb!!

car nut...yes - footballer...no.

• 2 months later...
Has any of you guys noticed the amazing array of really expensive cars in the drive of that house in Broomhill, opposite the Oxfam shop? Theres an Aston and a Nissan GTR and and a BMW M5 and about 3 others i think! Is it a footballer or something like that? :)

No, I can't say I have. Though I pass that way every day, I generally don't stick my nose into other people's business.

Archived