The return of The Limit..

EccleRd22

The Limit is set to return on Saturday, May 1!

Massive public demand has persuaded us to do it again – only bigger and better...

Limit DJ Paul Unwin will be resident once again in The Casbah’s basement whilst his partner in crime will be overseeing the upstairs.

The event will hopefully appease everyone that couldn’t make November’s heaving sell-out and allow Paul to play the scores of tracks he wanted to but just didn’t have the time...

Tickets have just gone sale at £10 each (£12 on door), either on-line at http://www.takeittothelimit.info or from Plug box office (1, Rockingham Gate, Sheffield), Bath Hotel, The Washington or The Casbah.

Credit card bookings via Plug box office on 0114 241 3040.

If there’s any tracks you want Paul to play/you’ve any other suggestions regarding the night feel free to email us at reunion@takeittothelimit.info

You can also view The Limit’s recent YTV appearance at: http://www.nme.com/awards/video/id/QupfP4IHz-g

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i've bought 12 tickets for my hen night and now i'm a bit worried in case 12 girls in Moulin Rouge outfits stick out like a sore thumb amongst all the punk rockers and goths. Please can someone assure me it'll be a good night for a hen do.

Hi Sarah,

I think 12 ladies in Moulin Rouge outfits will have the best hen night ever! I will personally ensure that there will be a special bride-to-be goody bag waiting for you.

I'm sure if you stand out it will be for all the right reasons!!

It's more about the music, a lot of people having a very good time.

I don't know how to link this, so if you go to the History & Expats section page 8 "Did anyone go to Limit reunion, Casbah", look at the thread and it will show you the playlists from that night. This is the sort of thing we will be playing again.

Archived