Is tattoo removal available on the NHS

I had a tattoo on my arm when i was 14 and i hate it i have been wanting it removed for ages and was wondering if you can get it on the NHS? If not does anyone have any reccomendations of private clinics? I was looking at the one near the hallamshire (but cant remember the name) a while a go they had very good pictures of results on there website.

Go one get a picture of your embarrassing tattoo posted it makes me laugh seeing the folly of teen 'coolness' tattooed on adults.

I used to work with a guy who had a list of his favorite groups from the 80's tattooed onto his arm.

It was done badly by one of his mates with a pin - a proper cringer.

They are never really properly removed either. They always leave some scarring, usually in the shape of the original tattoo!

Unless you want to be completely tattoo free, I'd highly recommend getting a good quality cover up instead. It will always look better.

I had a tattoo on my arm when i was 14 and i hate it i have been wanting it removed for ages and was wondering if you can get it on the NHS? If not does anyone have any reccomendations of private clinics? I was looking at the one near the hallamshire (but cant remember the name) a while a go they had very good pictures of results on there website.

I'm sure you could demand that the tattooist pay, as you were 4 years under age for having a tatoo in the first place. It might be cheaper than legal costs if you were to sue.

Archived