St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

'Another countries national day' - have you any idea how many Irish folk settled here in Sheffield after the potato famine and have families over here. I'm one of their descendants and proud of it too. Mine's a guiness!

Are you celebrating Polands national day as well???

My old school mates parents had an Irish setter, perhaps I should take part.

Do the citizens of any other country do this, I think not.

A quick search found details of celebrations in Russia, Japan, South Africa, :hihi:luxembourg :hihi: and here. I can just imagine how upset they'd be if they found out you don't approve of their fun. Don't worry, though ... just because you're in the minority doesn't mean you're wrong.

Oh, and we too have three neighbour's days to celebrate...

Sláinte!

Why should we?

I dont think it would hurt to cover a song or two by cockney rebel but its the shakey version of green door which really gets the party vibe.

I voted for it as best all time single but it lost out to Bohemiam Rhapsody and a couple of thousand others,

Do Jacksrake do requests ?

A quick search found details of celebrations in Russia, Japan, South Africa, :hihi:luxembourg :hihi: and here. I can just imagine how upset they'd be if they found out you don't approve of their fun. Don't worry, though ... just because you're in the minority doesn't mean you're wrong.

Oh, and we too have three neighbour's days to celebrate...

Sláinte!

But we dont bother....

Archived