St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

Why when anybody ask a simple question on this sodding forum does it turn into either a slagging off session or a finger pointing "your a racist" debate.

Too much internal anger, I guess.

Jackrake - Good luck to you pal. I shall look forward to listening to your songs. Rebel or not!

Cheers!

BTW. I just noticed your original post asked whether there was anything else going on. I'm not aware of any other organized events, though I assume there will be the usual pub stuff on the night and at the weekend ... We're playing acoustically at the Garrison Hotel on the Friday and I guess there'll be plenty of that around the city.

One thing that may interest you, though, especially if you're into the music, is that there's usually a well attended session at the Kelham Island Tavern on the 17th ... Not just Irish stuff but a range of, usually decent quality, informal singing and tunes... It's often where the bands & singers end up after they've finished the obligatory gig.

You used it first.

I take it you don't wish to answer the question then ... or address the fact that you seem to have been proven wrong regarding celebrations in other countries ... No worries ... Keep on with the soundbites, I'm sure you're convincing people to stay at home. You might wish to seek some counselling, though, to see if you can deal with all that anger.

Regarding Bastille Day ... I've celebrated it every single year of my life.

I take it you don't wish to answer the question then ... or address the fact that you seem to have been proven wrong regarding celebrations in other countries ... No worries ... Keep on with the soundbites, I'm sure you're convincing people to stay at home. You might wish to seek some counselling, though, to see if you can deal with all that anger.

Regarding Bastille Day ... I've celebrated it every single year of my life.

1- The question I asked which you clearly do not understand was, do other countries celebrate their neighbouring countries national day NOT Irelands, of course there are Irish people spread throughout the world who should be celebrating wherever they are.

2- I'm not trying to convince anybody to stay at home, just stating that I have no interest in being involved and cannot understand why anybody else English would.

3 -Yeah Yeah Yeah.

1- The question I asked which you clearly do not understand was, do other countries celebrate their neighbouring countries national day NOT Irelands,

Wrong. You said:

I still see no point in celebrating another countries national day.

Do the citizens of any other country do this, I think not.

No mention of neighbouring or otherwise.

2- I'm not trying to convince anybody to stay at home, just stating that I have no interest in being involved and cannot understand why anybody else English would.

You made that clear with your first post. What motivation, therefore, do you have to continue with the diatribe?

3 -Yeah Yeah Yeah.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. It's on the 14th of July. It's my birthday, Clever Clogs.

Wrong. You said:

No mention of neighbouring or otherwise.

You made that clear with your first post. What motivation, therefore, do you have to continue with the diatribe?

Yeah Yeah Yeah. It's on the 14th of July. It's my birthday, Clever Clogs.

1 - No mention of Ireland either.

2- Answering idiotic replies.

3 - So you celebrate your birthday not Bastille day.

You carry on top4718, you've been keeping this thread at the top of the list all day!

Thank you!

Its been entertaining, got to dash soon though the wifes got the colcannon and champ potatos and a nice glass of Magners ready.

And we are off out to watch the Dubliners later.:hihi:

Archived