St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

Stop it right now! :gag:

You are coming across as a po-faced miserablist with every post you make.

I don't want to get all Freudian on yo' ass but you didn't have your green crayons stolen when you were in primary school? :confused:

John X

What are you jolly people doing for St David tomorrow.

I think the rest of the world ought to celebrate Great Britain day,We welcome any nationallity into our country even though we have been bombed, shot at ,blown up,paid them large amounts of benefit money,given them housing,education and give them human rights to name but a few advantages of living in Great Britain.

I think the rest of the world ought to celebrate Great Britain day,We welcome any nationallity into our country even though we have been bombed, shot at ,blown up,paid them large amounts of benefit money,given them housing,education and give them human rights to name but a few advantages of living in Great Britain.

Another member with a broken 'Preview Post' button! :(

Until it's fixed just re-read what you have written before hitting the 'Submit Reply' button and it will save any future embarrassment.

John X

Archived