St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

I have absolutely nothing against the IRISH celebrating St Patricks day but cannot understand why we do.

I don't celebrate St Patrick's day when I go to the tent. I have a damn good laugh with mates and couldn't give a toss whose patron St day it is. Oh, and I am going out on St George's day too, cos it's a mates birthday.

All you po faced beggars stop in and watch Corrie instead, you'd only bring the atmosphere down.

Of course there is no point because I wont be convinced that the corporate led St Patricks day celebrations should be foisted on the English.

Didn't fancy reading or commenting on the rest of my post then? Too positive for you, was it?

Ah well, not particuarly surprising and, at least, I tried to bring some happiness into your life.

Good luck with your issues.

You had a good living out of this country then.

Not done to bad maxwell. I was born here and so were my parents and their parents, I've worked all my life apart from a short spell on the dole in the mid eighties so I feel I've got a right to a decent living. I also appreciate the hard work done in this country by thousands of Irish migrants over the centuries.

:love:

Ooh, I do wish posts could be "recommended" on this forum like they do on some others...

Well you'd have to be quick as most of my best posts end up disappearing along with the banned posters and all their posts.

I do understand that if someone is banned and their posts removed, it makes sense to remove any quotes or references to that person, but on some threads it has meant some really useful information and discussion is removed at the click of a mouse.

John X

Archived