St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

Is that a new word you have just learned?

Jongo ... Are you spoiling for a fight or just totally unaware?

If the former, then I suggest you look elsewhere ... I'm not that sort of person.

If the latter, I suggest you look on the Sex Ed. thread for the reason I am using that word wrt. GetitDone.

Are you being facetious?

Absolutely not.

You seem to be implying that, for some reason I should be singing rebel songs on St Patrick's Day because "they do in Ireland". I'm trying to gauge your level of understanding of exactly who "they" are in order to enable me to clarify the matter for you.

Jakesrake, I asked you why you wasnt playing rebel songs and youi just answered with a typically facetious answer, "why should we"!

Do you have a proper answer to my original question or are you just out to challenge anyone that has a different view to the celebrations than you yourself has?

Absolutely not.

You seem to be implying that, for some reason I should be singing rebel songs on St Patrick's Day because "they do in Ireland". I'm trying to gauge your level of understanding of exactly who "they" are in order to enable me to clarify the matter for you.

I didnt imply anything, I just asked you "why"

Jakesrake, I asked you why you wasnt playing rebel songs and youi just answered with a typically facetious answer, "why should we"!

Do you have a proper answer to my original question or are you just out to challenge anyone that has a different view to the celebrations than you yourself has?

I don't believe my response should be considered facetious. You asked a question which implied we should be playing rebel songs so I asked you why? I'm not challenging anything at this stage, simply seeking to clarify your point.

So, in the spirit of avoiding a slanging match, would you care to answer these simple questions?

Do you think we should be singing rebel songs on St Patrick's Day?

If so, why?

are you just out to challenge anyone that has a different view to the celebrations than you yourself has?

Ooh, sorry, I missed that bit. Perhaps this is the reason you're making a bit of a dick of yourself here....

What do you think is my "view to the celebrations"?

Burning all the leftover Irish rubbish.

Shame. I'll be out having a lark, drinking some beer, playing some stonking music and getting paid for it! Maybe you'll, one day, find a way to get rid of all that anger so you, too can have some fun.

Archived